Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: PictureCrop - Selection Files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Helluh,

Appearantly when i load a selection media files, the crop settings bottom side are zeroed automatically !
As a result of that all the files added to the joblist are processed with an distorted internal image Dodgy

Selecting a single file (one by one), the crop settings don't change.

debug is attached,

tata
TD
If you want to keep the crop setting for batch processing, you should enable "Crop/Resize->Misc->Resizing->Keep resize for new source".
Depending on what you are aiming for enabling "Crop/Resize->Misc->On Source Change->Auto crop" might be interesting too.

Cu Selur
(16.04.2024, 04:52)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to keep the crop setting for batch processing, you should enable "Crop/Resize->Misc->Resizing->Keep resize for new source".

That's ↑ the first thing i DOUBLE / Triple checked, and it still automatically alter crop settings !

Again, this only happends when i select an bunch of media files to open in hybrid.  This doesn't happend when selecting and opening one file at a time...
Also, happends on HD content (1080p) not SD content 🤔  

Furthermore, using resize + letterbox to add borders to restore par.. (no crop settings) the values doesn't change automatically for some reason ..
This only happends at picture crop settings !? 

Iam currently on release  24.04.03.1 , i'll update hybrid to the latest and check if it still happends fyi.

EDIT : interesting part of this issue is, that it doesn't happend on all of my 1080p bluray collection  Huh 
Maybe i can provide you with an small sample, for you to duplicate the sample several times to load in hybrid as multiple sources.. 

Ta TA,

..Sample is attached ↓ ..  Big Grin

IMPORTANT my Royal KING → when importing mutliple files of this specific sample, pay attention to the bottom crop values !!

When using crop settings only, meaning NO Resize / NO letterbox.. The vallues will automatically encrease like from 40 to 320 example 🤨

Now, when using crop + resize (No auto adjust for Target resolution) it will zero the bottom and only the Bottom crop values !!

Ta TA
  • I extracted copied the sample file a few times.
  • I started Hybrid
  • Then I loaded all those files at once.
  • I enabled "Crop/Resize->Picture Crop" adn set 20 on all sides.
What to do next to reproduce your problem?
Write a proper and detailed step-by-step, otherwise I won't look into it.

Cu Selur
(16.04.2024, 17:30)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]
  • I extracted copied the sample file a few times.
  • I started Hybrid
  • Then I loaded all those files at once.
  • I enabled "Crop/Resize->Picture Crop" adn set 20 on all sides.
What to do next to reproduce your problem?
Write a proper and detailed step-by-step, otherwise I won't look into it.

Cu Selur

Rrright... i know why you and I can't reproduce it whit the given sample → sample = duration TOO short 🫤

Can only reproduce it with full length (entire) media file 🫤 !

We've been there ↑ before , remember ?  Troubleshooting something whit small samples just doesn't work in hybrid for some reason 🤔!

Oh well..

Just have to watch over these specific settings before adding everything to the joblist i guess..!
Cuz else my electric bill will be .. 😐

iam doing huge filtering by wich i use up all GPU & CPU (ESRGAn + QTGMC) resources mind you .. like 600watt consumption 😭
Hence my plea for a fix for this behavior by wich hybrid has the annoying tendency to change some and ALSO the values from certain filters i"ve used in Vapour  after opening a global profile Dodgy  !  That or certain filters are just greyed out and unable to change/enable/disable untill i do a fresh restart of hybrid ! 

Ta TA
step-by-step => no way to reproduce it
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(16.04.2024, 18:37)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]step-by-step => no way to reproduce it
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You sound like a broken record , no offense..  Big Grin

I provided you EXACTLY with how-to = dub-step direction to reproduce it .  My guidance is not the problem..  However, the sample and/or hybrid is the problem here so it seems!  
As i have posted up there , THE BIG PROBLEM is that we can't reprodcue this issue whit small samples for some reason 🤨.  

I'll try to create the right sample...!

ta TA

Update 

Well well, whad'ya know ..   Shy

I have found out why it wouldn,'t work with the small sample ive upped ☝️😁
MY majesty Sir Selur, would you believe that the issue couldn't be reproduced, because the media files loaded in hybrid can't be the SAME EXACT cloned/duplicated sample from the same episode/movie  Huh Huh !!

Just found out , when i cut and create 2 samples from different sources, iam able to reproduce the matter at hand ...

So hereby, a fresh start with 2 different samples as attachement  👇 Big Grin  

So again, easy dub steps to reproduce are (drumroll)

a, load hybrid (duh..)
b. enable crop / use values 20/20/20/20 or any other doesn't matter
c. select and load both samples 
D. check bottom crop vallues again  Dodgy

Ta TA
Okay, I can reproduce the problem.
-> looking into it
(16.04.2024, 19:17)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I can reproduce the problem.
-> looking into it

i thought as much 😏 hehe..
Send you a link to a dev version for testing which seems to fix the issue for me.
-> let me know whether it also fixes the problem for you

Cu Selur
Pages: 1 2 3