Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: error helper 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quote:It was working fine and this happened all of a sudden?
Assuming you didn't change anything in Hybrid, it must be something outside of Hybrid interfering.

No details, no debug output, no clue what you are really doing.
Sorry, but I don't see how I could help.
(14.08.2024, 14:54)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:It was working fine and this happened all of a sudden?
Assuming you didn't change anything in Hybrid, it must be something outside of Hybrid interfering.

No details, no debug output, no clue what you are really doing.
Sorry, but I don't see how I could help.
Fixed it
I changed the encoding to 1 pass
Switched back to 2 pass encoding and it's working fine, but when you add any denoise filter like

Filtering tab} DeNoise
Tick mclean
Then you get the helper 1 error, if I uncheck mClean and encode it works fine.

Can you test from your end please?
Add a file choose filtering tab (3rd option in menu)
Sub menu Avisynth tab  } DeNoise option (6th option in sub menu and select/tick the 3rd option (mClean) and encode with .mp4 as default container, you should get aborting video file name due to: Helper 1, exit code -1313558101
Quote:I changed the encoding to 1 pass
Switched back to 2 pass encoding and it's working fine, but when you add any denoise filter like
you probably did use "2pass 1st pass" instead of "1pass encoding",...

I give up. You don't want to share the details I asked for and I don't have the time to keep guessing what you are really doing.

Cu Selur
Quote: Read the sticky about interlace patterns I linked to. 😉
Cu Selur

Ah ok. Makes sense now.

So I ran it with TIVTC and override input type to telecine and I'm still getting the frame jump.

output sample
(14.08.2024, 16:16)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I changed the encoding to 1 pass
you probably did use "2pass 1st pass" instead of "1pass encoding",...

I give up. You don't want to share the details I asked for and I don't have the time to keep guessing what you are really doing.

Cu Selur

I fixed it now
Can you take a look at the helper 1 issue when DeNoise option is ticked.

Add a file choose filtering tab (3rd option in menu)
Sub menu Avisynth tab  } DeNoise option (6th option in sub menu and select/tick the 3rd option (mClean) and encode with .mp4 as default container, you should get aborting video file name due to: Helper 1, exit code -1313558101
1. That log contains no Avisynth scripts at all. It only has Vapoursynth in it.
2. It has a bug in it that I fixed a few days ago.
Updating to the latest dev should fix that Vapoursynth problem.

Cu Selur
(14.08.2024, 17:58)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]1. That log contains no Avisynth scripts at all. It only has Vapoursynth in it.
2. It has a bug in it that I fixed a few days ago.
Updating to the latest dev should fix that Vapoursynth problem.

Cu Selur

Please release a new version with all the fixes.
I already uploaded a new dev version, which can be downloaded.
The dev version is inside the 'experimental'-folder of my GoogleDrive, which is linked on the download page.

Cu Selur
(14.08.2024, 19:17)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]I already uploaded a new dev version, which can be downloaded.
The dev version is inside the 'experimental'-folder of my GoogleDrive, which is linked on the download page.

Cu Selur

I just tried to upload debug file and got this
  • "The file "HybridDebugOutput.txt is too large.

[attachment=2649]
(14.08.2024, 19:17)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]I already uploaded a new dev version, which can be downloaded.

Cu Selur

Lets try again
Debug file compressed

Cu Selur

Another dbug file this one is with Avisynth TFF
last one was with telecine TIVTC
Avisynth script looks like this:
Code:
ClearAutoloadDirs()
SetFilterMTMode("DEFAULT_MT_MODE", MT_MULTI_INSTANCE)
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\LoadDll.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\RgTools.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\aWarpSharpMT.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\AutoAdjust.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\mvtools2.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\masktools2.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\neo-f3kdb.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\FFT3DFilter.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\manyPlus.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\TIVTC.dll")
LoadDLL("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\libfftw3f-3.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\LSMASHSource.dll")
Import("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\mtmodes.avsi")
Import("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\mClean.avs")
Import("C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\Zs_RF_Shared.avsi")
# loading source: F:\adverts 2 - Copy.avi
# color sampling YUY2@8, matrix: bt601, scantyp: telecine, luminance scale: limited
LWLibavVideoSource("F:\adverts 2 - Copy.avi",cache=false,dr=true,format="YUV422P8", prefer_hw=0)
# current resolution: 720x576
# deinterlacing
TFM()
TDecimate()
AssumeFrameBased()
mClean(thSAD=20,strength=10)
# scaling to 3840x2160
BicubicResize(3840,2160)
# adjust color to YV12 (color matrix: Rec601)
ConvertToYV12()
# setting output fps to 20.000fps
AssumeFPS(20,1)
PreFetch(4)
#  output: color sampling YV16@8, matrix: bt601, scantyp: progressive, luminance scale: limited
return last

Encoding call:
Code:
C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\ffmpeg.exe" -y -loglevel fatal -noautorotate -nostdin -threads 8 -i "C:\Users\HP Elite 8300\AppData\Local\Temp\encodingTempSynthSkript_2024-08-14@18_33_37_2210_0.avs" -an -sn -color_primaries bt2020 -color_trc bt2020-10 -colorspace bt470bg -color_range tv -pix_fmt yuv420p -vsync 0 -f rawvideo - | "C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\x264.exe" --preset veryfast --pass 1 --bitrate 50000 --profile high --direct auto --b-adapt 0 --sync-lookahead 12 --ratetol 2.00 --qcomp 0.50 --rc-lookahead 40 --qpmax 51 --aq-mode 0 --sar 1:1 --non-deterministic --range tv --stats "C:\Users\HP Elite 8300\AppData\Local\Temp\adverts2-copy-hybrid_1_2024-08-14@18_33_37_2210_05.stats" --demuxer raw --input-res 3840x2160 --input-csp i420 --input-range tv --input-depth 8 --fps 20/1 --output-depth 8 --output NUL -

Aside from that:
a. you are IVTCing a PAL (25fps) source (which does not really make sense),
b. you are running a '2pass - 1st pass' without a '2pass - 2nd pass' (which will create no output file)

Basically the same script does work fine here (both decoder and encoder call eat ~4-5GB RAM, but I use more threads so it's probably way less on your end), but encode fine.

1. Does the Avisynth Preview work?
2. Does this also happen with the latest dev?
If it does create a new debug output with that version.

Cu Selur
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6