Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: Subtitles are not hard-coded / added
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hybrid_dev_2024.08.14-203158.exe

Problem description:
Despite showing in the subtitle preview window, and adding a subtitle job, subtitles are not hard-encoded/added to the video output.Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.

[attachment=2663][attachment=2664]
Quote:Despite showing in the subtitle preview window...
That preview is just there to know which subtitle is selected, it does say anything about the output.

I can reproduce the problem, the subtitle doesn't get added to the Vapoursynth script.
=> looking into it.

Cu Selur
Problem is that somehow instead of 'AddingSubtitle' the 'Filter Order' contains two times 'AddingLogo', probably something I broke in the dev version, since I rewrote some stuff.
=> looking into it

Cu Selur
Uploaded a new dev version, which should fix the subtitle embedding (and the double logo issue).
Let me know whether this issue is fixed for you with that version.
Thanks!

Cu Selur
i will, my current encode sits at 88,27%, stable... it's really a prores vs cpu issue :ß
after that i will do another encode with the new dev version.
thank you so much.
I finally managed to finish an encode successfully (after many attempts and bluescreens, after which i resetted my bios).
now  i'm running on low speeds but the subtitle hardcoding worked, and the logo inseration also worked.