Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: Was UT Video removed from the Dev Version?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am wondering if UT Video encoding was removed from the Dev version (2024.08.18-73216). Maybe I did something wrong when I set up the dev version, but I thought I'd ask just in case. I use UT video as an intermediary encode to edit lossless files of old analog media before I compress the final cut.
Didn't notice, Hybrid did remove it since it doesn't detect it in the FFmpeg version Hybrid was build with in the dev version.
Hybrid checks the output when calling ffmpeg:
Code:
ffmpeg version N-116436-gbedd4ba26c-g719e46f54c+1 Copyright (c) 2000-2024 the FFmpeg developers
  built with gcc 14.1.0 (Rev3, Built by MSYS2 project)
  configuration:  --pkg-config=pkgconf --cc='ccache gcc' --cxx='ccache g++' --ld='ccache g++' --extra-cxxflags=-fpermissive --extra-cflags=-Wno-int-conversion --disable-autodetect --enable-amf --enable-bzlib --enable-cuda --enable-cuvid --enable-d3d11va --enable-dxva2 --enable-iconv --enable-lzma --enable-nvenc --enable-zlib --enable-sdl2 --enable-ffnvcodec --enable-nvdec --enable-cuda-llvm --disable-doc --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopus --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --enable-libdav1d --enable-libaom --disable-debug --enable-fontconfig --enable-libass --enable-libbluray --enable-libfreetype --enable-libmfx --enable-libmysofa --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libsnappy --enable-libsoxr --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libtwolame --enable-libvidstab --enable-libwebp --enable-libxml2 --enable-libzimg --enable-libshine --enable-gpl --enable-avisynth --enable-libxvid --enable-libopenmpt --enable-librav1e --enable-libsrt --enable-libgsm --enable-libvmaf --enable-libsvtav1 --enable-gnutls --extra-cflags=-DLIBTWOLAME_STATIC --extra-cflags=-DLIBXML_STATIC --extra-libs=-liconv --disable-w32threads
and checks for libutvideo, but looking at "ffmpeg -codecs" seems this is not necessary anymore.
=> will look at it this evening after work

Cu Selur
Thank you, Selur!
Upload a new dev, which should fix the issue.
Off to work now, hope that fixes the problem.

Cu Selur
The new dev version works!

Thank you, Selur!