Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: image sequence error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Selur. the image sequence isn't working when using 32-bit avisynth (there's no problem on 64-bit.) i'm currently using the 24/09/19.1 dev version
Code:
Avisynth preview error: -> Cannot load file 'D:/Program Files/Hybrid/32bit/avisynthPlugins/ImageSeq.dll'. Platform returned code 126: Specified module not found. (C:\Users\w11\AppData\Local\Temp\tempPreviewAvisynthFile22_35_17_500.avs, line 3)
Copying ImageSeq.dll from the Hybrid/32bit/plugins+ into the Hybrid/32bit/avisynthPlugins folder should fix the problem as a workaround.
Out of curiousity: Why are you using 32bit Avisynth?

Cu Selur
(26.09.2024, 05:25)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Out of curiousity: Why are you using 32bit Avisynth?

It didn't work. The reason I want to use 32 bit is Supertoon.
Okay. That is strange. Do you still get the same error?
(The file should now be there,..)
Ahhh,... I found the problem ImageSeq was there, but DevIL.dll is missing.  Rolleyes
Extracting the attached dll into the avisynthPlugins folder should fix the problem.
(also uploaded a new Avisynth32bit-addon which includes the dll to my GoogleDrive)

Cu Selur
Thanks Selur Smile Just to let you know, Toon isn't working (it's not clickable) on either 64-bit or 32-bit, unrelated to the main topic, but I wanted to mention it
Uploaded a new dev version which should enable Toon, when using 32bit.

Cu Selur