Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: How to trim videos?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, so I couldn't manage to figure out (or find in this forum) a guide on how to trim videos, can Hybrid even do that?
Hybrid has an experimental Trim/Cut-Support which allows a single cut which you can use by enabling: Config->Internals->Cut Support (make sure to read the tool-tips).

Cu Selur
(01.01.2019, 11:45)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Hybrid has an experimental Trim/Cut-Support which allows a single cut which you can use by enabling: Config->Internals->Cut Support (make sure to read the tool-tips).

Cu Selur
I've enabled it but where do I find the start and end options?
EDIT: Ah I found it, it's in the BASE > cut start > cut end. But it's grayed out even though I ticked it?
It ungrayes when I don't use passthrough, isn't there an option to use passthrough with video?
Once the option is enabled, 'Base->Processing->Cut' is available.
(01.01.2019, 20:08)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Once the option is enabled, 'Base->Processing->Cut' is available.
Yes but when I want the video to be passthrough it's grayed out even though on the hint of the cut option it says you need to enable another option (which I did) to allow cuts with passthrough.
Yes, Hybrid does not support cutting in passthrough atm.

Cu Selur
haha, thank you, I only now know that Hybrid has this feature