Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: FilteringModel get->found no field addCustomScriptDeInterlace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try open some file, appears many duplicate message boxes
Quote:FilteringModel get->found no field addCustomScriptDeInterlace
Try resetting your defaults, or change 'addCustomScriptDeInterlace' into 'addCustomScriptDeinterlace' inside your FilterModelDefaults and all your global profiles,...
Thank you, "Config" - "Reset:" "Filtering model" - it helped
I'm having the same issue but I'm unable to see if reset of FilterModel will fix it because the dropdown is disabled and I can't select any setting to reset.
Is there a way to enable this menu?
It's disabled if you told Hybrid to save the defaults on close,..
(24.03.2019, 19:16)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]It's disabled if you told Hybrid to save the defaults on close,..

Thanks for lightning fast response. Problem solved.
Quote:change 'addCustomScriptDeInterlace' into 'addCustomScriptDeinterlace'
FilteringModelDefaults.xml already has "addCustomScriptDeinterlace" in it.
Tried changing it to "addCustomScriptDeInterlace" temporarily, but it just outputted the same error. (I reverted it to the original "i" now.)

Quote:Try resetting your defaults
Resetted Filtering Model to its defaults, nothing.
Also resetted All, but still did not fix it.

It's odd, I'm not even using the Filter tab or Deinterlacing features.

I just updated from a 2018.08 version of Hybrid to 2019.05.05.1, then this what OP explained happened.
Quote:I just updated from a 2018.08 version of Hybrid to 2019.05.05.1, then this what OP explained happened.
Deinstall Hybrid completely with all settings and try again after installing the new version.

Cu Selur
(22.05.2019, 06:05)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I just updated from a 2018.08 version of Hybrid to 2019.05.05.1, then this what OP explained happened.
Deinstall Hybrid completely with all settings and try again after installing the new version.

Cu Selur

Oh, I was hoping there was a way to not delete all the preferences/settings.

Oh well. Uninstall w/ settings deleted, and reinstallation of Hybrid fixed it.
Thank you!
"Config->Reset->FilteringModel" should probably help to (assuming you don't have any broken presets&Co)