Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: Random Hybrid crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

when i load cartoons, sometimes Hybrid crashes, sometimes not.

I loaded 3 times with 3 level 4 logs :
- i loaded at the same time 2 cartoons named S1944E15 & S1944E16 : I saw that E16 was ok but when loading E15, Hybrid crashed
- then i loaded only E15 : it was ok
- then I loaded again the 2 cartoons but E15 first : E15 was ok but Hybrid crashed when loading E16

I have the 2019.03.13 version

I didn't load any profile before loading the videos, i just opened Hybrid & loaded the videos.

Thank you for your time,

regards
no clue, please create a debug output level 9
Wild guess: might be a problem with the name 'Dessins Animés' try whether it makes a differes if you use an 'e' instead of 'é'.
Hello

here is the zip containing 4 level 9 logs

NOTA : you'll see that I loaded the cartoons from "D:\Mes Documents\Downloads\10-Handbrake_audio passthrough" without any accent

thank you !
Seems like something is triggering the auto deinterlaced adjustement and the crop width change event for some reason in a loop,..
-> can't reproduce that here at all, will compile a current dev version and send you a link in ~1/2 hour, please create another debug output with that version too

Cu Selur
Hi,

I don't have the problem with the dev version
I'll try other videos to check if it's ok or not

regards
okay.
hi,

did you modify something or did you just add probes in the dev version to have more information in the log ? Huh
I loaded 8 videos at the same time & it didn't crash Big Grin
I'll keep you aware of the situation

regards
I did change a few things since the last release + added a few additional debug outputs for your problem,..