This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Errors loading Global profiles ..!
Shocked 
My king,

As you problebly now, because of the encode speed issue's using certain filters i had to revert back hybrid to an older state/revision.

Now, when i load an global profile preset i get all sorts of erros popping up ..

Multiple Errors such as these  ↓ Dodgy

[Image: Screenshot-2024-10-13-111835.png]

Now, the filter settings seems to be just fine when i checked it.. Onnly when i move from here to there, these errors are haunting diz poor duck ... 

I LIKE IT TO STOP , how do i suppress these messages for the time being besides recreating these profiles from scratch ?
Also, re-saving the profile again and reload it again doesn't help either !

Shall i install an poppup blocker as an addon Tongue ?

ta ta,
TD
Quote: I LIKE IT TO STOP , how do i suppress these messages for the time being besides recreating these profiles from scratch ?
You could edit the profiles (and probably defaults) and remove the entries that are not present in the version you are using.
Also, when switching between versions and using addons, make sure to use the addons meant for that version.

Final Warning: Any more screaming, and you will be banned.
If you did not know: Using all capital or unnecessary enlarged letters in considered screaming, and I am not willing to spend time with rude individuals in my free time.

Cu Selur
(13.10.2024, 11:58)Selur Wrote: You could edit the profiles (and probably defaults) and remove the entries that are not present in the version you are using.
Also, when switching between versions and using addons, make sure to use the addons meant for that version.

It's that easy eh?

Also, same rev + same addons is used like before without a problem , that aint it.

(13.10.2024, 11:58)Selur Wrote: Final Warning: Any more screaming, and you will be banned.
If you did not know: Using all capital or unnecessary enlarged letters in considered screaming, and I am not willing to spend time with rude individuals in my free time.

Cu Selur

Realy ? Do i strike like the type of person who screams and yells Blush ?

If you call that screaming, then it's a scream as loud as an whisper imo..

Capitals is also used to .. ermm EMPHASIZE something .. nO?

What ever..

ta
Quote: Realy ? Do i strike like the type of person who screams and yells Blush ?
Yes.
Quote:Capitals is also used to .. ermm EMPHASIZE something .. nO?
in rare cases, not as a "go-to" method.
(13.10.2024, 12:39)Selur Wrote:
Quote: Realy ? Do i strike like the type of person who screams and yells Blush ?
Yes.
Quote:Capitals is also used to .. ermm EMPHASIZE something .. nO?
in rare cases, not as a "go-to" method.

Granted... i like to "emphasize" A LOT .. but i NEVER scream (never → underlined = emphasizedSmile )
Big difference ...

Tata
Quote:Final Warning: Any more screaming, and you will be banned.
=> you were warned, and got banned now for one month, next time permanently.

Cu Selur