This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[GUIDE] VapourSynth + QTGMC Deinterlace + Hybrid UI FAQ for macOS
I also played with Filter Queue first time - seems it really nice option.
The only thing thet feels not too comfortable:
If i enable new filters, they don't appears automatically in Filter Queue list. So to see newly enabled filters i need to press "Reset Filter Queue Filter Order". That button gives me two pop-up message windows:

resetFilterQueue found no attribute name for Stab
resetFilterQueue found no attribute name for PlaceboDeband

How do you think is it possible to add some sort of autorefresh to Filter Queue list to make it more interactive?
If 'auto-refresh' is turned on, the preview will change once the 'Filter Queue' changed not when you change something in the configuration, this is as it should be and will stay that way.
"Filter Queue" is meant for folks who want to create complex scripts and know what they are doing and don't need to wildly play around with filters.

Cu Selur

Ps.: Seem like you got lucky, my internet connection seems to work again. -> will send you a link to a new version in a few minutes, assuming the connection stays stable.
Ok. Thanks for explanation.

In newer version Refresh Preview give me new pop-up message:
Close the other preview window first!

it appears in situation when i turn on some filter, then click to Refresh Preview, then turn off filter and then click Refresh Preview again
will look into it.
Also if Use Filter Queue is enabled, when i click to Vapoursynth Preview button, i got pop-up message:
applyFiltersByQueue: Couldn't find filters for category(2):
Okay, that is strange, will try to reproduce that.
Same applyFiltersByQueue: Couldn't find filters for category(2): also happening if Preview window is already opened and if i turn on Use Filter Queue.
Ah, okay happens when:
1. Preview is open
2. Autorefresh is on
3. you switch between 'Filter Queue' and 'Filter Order'.

-> will fix.
Updated the download (same link), please try how that version behaves.

Cu Selur
Ok, seems works well.
Here is another unusual situation when Close the other preview window first! pop-up appears:
- Open Preview
- Enable some filter
- Click Refresh Preview
- Click Refresh Preview again.