This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] image sequence error
Hello Selur. the image sequence isn't working when using 32-bit avisynth (there's no problem on 64-bit.) i'm currently using the 24/09/19.1 dev version
Avisynth preview error: -> Cannot load file 'D:/Program Files/Hybrid/32bit/avisynthPlugins/ImageSeq.dll'. Platform returned code 126: Specified module not found. (C:\Users\w11\AppData\Local\Temp\tempPreviewAvisynthFile22_35_17_500.avs, line 3)
Copying ImageSeq.dll from the Hybrid/32bit/plugins+ into the Hybrid/32bit/avisynthPlugins folder should fix the problem as a workaround.
Out of curiousity: Why are you using 32bit Avisynth?

Cu Selur
(26.09.2024, 05:25)Selur Wrote: Out of curiousity: Why are you using 32bit Avisynth?

It didn't work. The reason I want to use 32 bit is Supertoon.
Okay. That is strange. Do you still get the same error?
(The file should now be there,..)
Ahhh,... I found the problem ImageSeq was there, but DevIL.dll is missing.  Rolleyes
Extracting the attached dll into the avisynthPlugins folder should fix the problem.
(also uploaded a new Avisynth32bit-addon which includes the dll to my GoogleDrive)

Cu Selur

Attached Files
.zip   DevIL.zip (Size: 776,89 KB / Downloads: 13)
Thanks Selur Smile Just to let you know, Toon isn't working (it's not clickable) on either 64-bit or 32-bit, unrelated to the main topic, but I wanted to mention it
Uploaded a new dev version which should enable Toon, when using 32bit.

Cu Selur