This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Saving Configuration for all settings
(18.02.2021, 20:17)Selur Wrote:
Quote:But it still does not store/hold X264/Base/Restriction setting: Preset, always returns to "none".
That is correct. The settings are saved (command line is the same), again applying the preset doesn't make sense.

Quote:Also, different topic, Filtering/Avisynth/Line there is no Resizers, I was looking for spline36. I see only Anti-Aliasing, Darkening, Misc.
Under VaporSynth there is no resizing tab as well. There is Nedi3. Do not know how to apply splinexx resizing.
Filtering->Avisynth->Frame->Resize
Filtering->Vapoursynth->Frame->Resize

Cu Selur
Thanks. Of course, Resize is a property of Frame, my bad, not patient enough.
The Crop/Resize tab will reflect resizing done by Filtering->Avisynth->Frame->Resize, correct?
If under Filtering/Avisynth/Resize I mark up/enable Resizer, choose Spline36, it will override resizer that is set on Crop/Resize tab/Picture Resize/Resize Method any from 1 through 10 that is was set. Correct? Or how does it work?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saving Configuration for all settings - by Rokoko33 - 18.02.2021, 22:11