This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Audio Broken since Dev 23.11.02.1
(10.11.2023, 02:26)humanoid86 Wrote: Huh  It’s a very strange situation, it made me really curious. I myself code various codecs and containers.

Big Grin  please describe your PC system

(10.11.2023, 05:21)Selur Wrote: Need a debug output and a sample to reproduce.

Cu Selur

Are you both asking / adressing me  Dodgy ?

Anyway.. @ your HIGHness Sir.SELUR  Tongue
Is it POSSIBRUU to add an signature to my account that automatically appears when i post ?  That present itselfs very much like a "foot note" you know.. ?

that would prompt answer Humaans89 question  Big Grin , without me repeating myself  Wink 

Just fyi:

My System Specs:

Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI)
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x
Ram: Corsair 32GB DDR4 - 3600 (xmp2)
Gpu: Not decided... just returned my 7800xt to change it for an RTX 4070 (hopefully my answer to my returning problem.. Dodgy )

Storage: 2x 1TB Seagates / baracuda 7200rpm, 1x Sata Samsung 850 Pro SSD , 1x 1TB Nvme PCIe 4.0 → and video editing / gaming work stick (usually..)

Monitor: MSI Gsync/freesync Compatible 165hz..

cheers,

Messages In This Thread
RE: Audio Broken since Dev 23.11.02.1 - by ToiletDuck - 10.11.2023, 18:04