This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Audio Broken since Dev 23.11.02.1
(12.11.2023, 18:52)Selur Wrote: Is Hybrid crashing (there I can look into, tomorrow after work) or is the output 'just' not compatible?
Using the 'Dolby Amaze.ATMOS.m2ts' and muxing it to m2ts and mkv seems to work fine here.
Remuxing the created 'Dolby Amaze.ATMOS.mkv' to m2ts also works fine.
So I suspect that it's not a bug in Hybrid.

Cu Selur

Let me clarify things..

Hybrid perseee is not crashing , NO ..  Iam talking about the MUX → Creation process at the jobs board selur .

Just reproduced the issue again, and at exactly proximately 38-39% mux process crashed .. AGAIN , hybrid doesn't CTD !!  big difference..

This time i kept the debug AND → meta data file aswell. 
check the attachement..

ps: iam still on the last dev kit you've pm"d me awhile back → hybrid (23.11.02.1)

cheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Audio Broken since Dev 23.11.02.1 - by ToiletDuck - 13.11.2023, 00:56