This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Audio Broken since Dev 23.11.02.1
(14.11.2023, 21:39)Selur Wrote: mkvtoolninx throws away the ac3 core, so ac3+thd  will be thd only.
The problem is with the combi streams, their detection and handling.

You probebly right, haven't checked that .

So, therefor i have cut an sample piece with tsmuxergui, and created an sample with the Truehd+Ac3 core intact.
Because the destination file should be exact the same as the source file content wise , after processing it through tsmuxer..

atleast thats my experience..

And so i ran the small test sample through hybrid again, using only Tsmux for the demux/mux process.  Again no issues.. Dodgy

Finaly, i recreated the complete m2ts media file via tsmuxergui, and run it through hybrid afterwards .  
Just to check out and see if anything is changed about the new source file after creating it via tsmuxergui...

since hybrid crashes only using complete and big media files, not edited samples appearantly.

And as i have experienced in the past,.. though.. the same thing happens with the new created m2ts file.. Crash at exact 38%

. weird..  

so when i cut out an sample starting at proximately 37% ( at where the crash happends) of the media file with an play lenght of 140 mins.
The cut happens at arround the first 54 mins from the media file more or less.. right.

so , to be on the safe side, i start to cut at 45 min... to create an sample.. yet no crash..
So, it seems not to be timestamp related this issue !  

But it could be something to do with the seperated A/V tracks me thinks.. 

Because an Audio track individually has no playback lengths, only framerate. right?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Audio Broken since Dev 23.11.02.1 - by ToiletDuck - 15.11.2023, 03:24