This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Audio Broken since Dev 23.11.02.1
(15.11.2023, 20:22)Selur Wrote:
Quote:This sounds like a similar or same issue I'm having. Although, as far as containers are concerned, I'm going from .avi to .avi, while deinterlacing it for intermediary work.
I doubt it, this only happens if:
a. m2ts/ts is the source

Cu Selur

Erm.. if my memory is correct..  i have had a mux crash using mkv as a source aswell in the past.. 
I have to double check that , to be sure.  But iam 99% sure of this ↑

But , we all agree that this only happends with media files containing Truehd Atmos tracks ... and if iam not mistaken a few with E-AC3 tracks !

But EAC3 seems to work just fine now, using the latest nightly build of tsmuxer.

cheers,

Messages In This Thread
RE: Audio Broken since Dev 23.11.02.1 - by ToiletDuck - 15.11.2023, 20:41