28.02.2026, 22:53
Okay, so if I load your dwi here everything ahas a question mark at it, so that does not help me.
My guess atm is that either:
a. you are missing some runtime
b. you are missing direct X dependency or similar
since it works here and I have not changed anything around Avisynth++ for 2 years or so something must be missing on your system.
d3d is a Direct3D runtime file that is needed for FF3DFilterGPU.
Cu Selur
Ps.: going to bed now.
My guess atm is that either:
a. you are missing some runtime
b. you are missing direct X dependency or similar
since it works here and I have not changed anything around Avisynth++ for 2 years or so something must be missing on your system.
d3d is a Direct3D runtime file that is needed for FF3DFilterGPU.
Cu Selur
Ps.: going to bed now.
----
Dev versions are in the 'experimental'-folder of my GoogleDrive, which is linked on the download page.
Dev versions are in the 'experimental'-folder of my GoogleDrive, which is linked on the download page.

