This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Cannot encode: "set absolute paths crashed,..."
Thank you Selur for your support!

I already managed to install VapourSynth following the steps you posted me at morning. Just one finding. After launching the install-vs.sh script it complained that ~/opt/vapoursynth directory already exist. It was created by deploy-vapoursynth.sh if I recognized well. So I renamed it and ran install-vs.sh again and everything finished all right. I set the vspipe path in Tools config then.

BTW: SVT HEVC path is empty in Tools config too. Is that of any problem?

But Hybrid is now crashing to me from time to time because of Unauthorized memory access (SIGSEGV). I realized that already afternoon when tried to do some encoding. But didn't have time to investigate more. Now I ran Hybrid again and got SIGSEGV during application launch. I ran it again immediately and it finished its launching all right. I attach the terminal output of both launch attempts (there are several empty lines in between these two).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cannot encode: "set absolute paths crashed,..." - by sunarowicz - 29.03.2020, 22:05