This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Chapter selection → *.MKV ..
(14.02.2024, 19:36)Selur Wrote:
Quote:i ONLY the LONELY abort when the encode process has started... The Chapter selection process happends before the encode process .. is it not ? 
So therefor, that portion should be already been recorded / covered in the debug file .. right  Huh  ?  Since debugging recording works in realtime from the lo
Like I wrote the debug output shows everything is correctly done by Hybrid.

If thatis so, the debug is bugged too and is lying to both of us imo ..  
Since and again, for some reason chapter selecction doesn't trigger properly , AFTER i've loaded a global profile .. !

(14.02.2024, 19:36)Selur Wrote: About the positioning of the transpose, I can only say: that is not how it works here on the sample you provided. There it works like I suggested, without issues.
Also on just a theoretical approach transposing before deinterlacing does not make sense for deinterlacing.
=> If it works for you that is fine.
Since I can't reproduce your issues, from the looks of it you can't reproduce it either or share details for me to reproduce it, I count the issue as non-existant.
Cu Selur

Now you've lost me there, because transpose b4 deinterlace is actually what you have suggested back there the first time !?? 

Quote of the day ↓

(28.01.2024, 08:36)Selur Wrote:
Quote:How do i proceed with your approach ?
Probebly have to add custom script to be able to do a back flip with the clip, right ?
Correct, you have to add two custom additions containing:
clip = core.std.Transpose(clip)
, one before and one after the deinterlacing. (That is my I linked to the scipt I used.)
Cu Selur

Dodgy  So, didn't you say right there "BEFORE & AFTER → Deinterlace !??  .. And you were right back there...  
Also, the pictures i just have showned / posted in this thread proves it , doesn't it ?

Ta ta
TD

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter selection → *.MKV .. - by Selur - 13.02.2024, 18:51
RE: Chapter selection → *.MKV .. - by Selur - 14.02.2024, 06:37
RE: Chapter selection → *.MKV .. - by Selur - 14.02.2024, 19:36
RE: Chapter selection → *.MKV .. - by ToiletDuck - 14.02.2024, 19:51