This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hybrid 2022.03.20.1: No module named 'vsdpir'
(29.03.2022, 18:37)Selur Wrote: Don't know what to do with the sample.
Since I don't own a card that has tensor cores, since you say that using those tensor cores is only possible when the full SDK is installed and it can't be used in a portable setup the only conclusion for me is that I will remove support for the tensor model completely from Hybrid. (At least until I either own a card with tensor support or someone else figures out a way to make it portable.)

Cu Selur

The problem is that on my PC vs-dpir is configured to work with "onnxruntime_gpu" and this addon is not working with the dlls located in the local folder. On my PC I was unable to get working even the CUDA version of vs-dipr. In effect I asked to you to stay on version 1.7.1 of vs-dpir because the version 2.0.0 switched on "onnxruntime_gpu" and this is the addon that has problems working in portable way. It seems that "onnxruntime_gpu" looks for the environment variable CUDA_PATH and then it expect to find under this path the folder structure: .\bin, .\lib, ...

P.S.
In my tests the increase in speed between version 1.6.0 and 2.0.0 of vs-dpir is only 3.5% (the quality seems the same).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hybrid 2022.03.20.1: No module named 'vsdpir' - by Dan64 - 29.03.2022, 18:50