This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hybrid 2022.03.20.1: No module named 'vsdpir'
I was finally able to get vs-dpir working on my system with no CUDA installed.
The presence of CUDA_PATH is not relevant, this string is used only in the file onnxruntime_pybind_state.cc. The function TryGetProviderInfo_CUDA() is using the standard way used by windows to find the dlls, i.e. looking in the paths specified in the environment variable PATH.

So after having uninstalled CUDA, I created the folder "D:\Programs\Hybrid\64bit\cuda_11_4" and then I copied in this folder the files:

cublas64_11.dll
cublasLt64_11.dll
cudart64_110.dll
cudnn64_8.dll
cudnn_cnn_infer64_8.dll
cudnn_ops_infer64_8.dll
cufft64_10.dll
cufftw64_10.dll
nvinfer.dll
nvinfer_plugin.dll
nvonnxparser.dll
nvparsers.dll

Then I added in the env variable PATH, the folder "D:\Programs\Hybrid\64bit\cuda_11_4". The vs-dpir is working perfectly using both CUDA and TensorRT engine.

If I remove from the path "D:\Programs\Hybrid\64bit\cuda_11_4" and move the files above in "Vapoursynth\Lib\site-packages\onnxruntime\capi" vs-dpir crash without any message.

It seems that on my system windows does not look in the onnxruntime\capi folder. I don't know way because torch, which is using the same approach, works as expected.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hybrid 2022.03.20.1: No module named 'vsdpir' - by Dan64 - 30.03.2022, 19:44