This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hybrid 2022.03.20.1: No module named 'vsdpir'
Quote:Python exception: knlm.KNLMeansCL: only YUV444P10 and RGB30 are supported!
current Hybrid version assumes that KNLMeansCL supports YUVXXX and RGBX
Which is correct, I just tested it:

import vapoursynth as vs
import os
import sys
# getting Vapoursynth core
core = vs.core
# Import scripts folder
scriptPath = 'i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts'
sys.path.insert(0, os.path.abspath(scriptPath))
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/KNLMeansCL/KNLMeansCL.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/LSmashSource/vslsmashsource.dll")
# Import scripts
import havsfunc
# source: 'G:\TestClips&Co\files\10bit Test.mkv'
# current color space: YUV420P10, bit depth: 10, resolution: 640x352, fps: 25, color matrix: 470bg, yuv luminance scale: limited, scanorder: progressive
# Loading G:\TestClips&Co\files\10bit Test.mkv using LWLibavSource
clip = core.lsmas.LWLibavSource(source="G:/TestClips&Co/files/10bit Test.mkv", format="YUV420P10", cache=0)
# Setting color matrix to 470bg.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProps(clip, _Matrix=5)
clip = clip if not core.text.FrameProps(clip,'_Transfer') else core.std.SetFrameProps(clip, _Transfer=5)
clip = clip if not core.text.FrameProps(clip,'_Primaries') else core.std.SetFrameProps(clip, _Primaries=5)
# Setting color range to TV (limited) range.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=1)
# making sure frame rate is set to 25
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=25, fpsden=1)
# denoising using KNLMeansCL
clip = havsfunc.KNLMeansCL(clip=clip)
# adjusting output color from: YUV420P10 to YUV420P8 for x264Model
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV420P8, range_s="limited")
# set output frame rate to 25.000fps
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=25, fpsden=1)
# Output
clip.set_output()
works fine here.

Regarding the auto loading:
a. Check your environment variables, there should be nothing related to Vapoursynth in it.
b. Check the python39._pth files and the paths they point to.
c. Check your Vapoursynth\vapoursynth64\plugins folders, they should be empty.

Quote:Plugin D:/Programs/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/KNLMeansCL/KNLMeansCL.dll already loaded (com.Khanattila.KNLMeansCL) from D:/Programs/VapourSynth64Portable/VapourSynth64/vapoursynth64/plugins/KNLMeansCL.dll
Clearly states that your VapourSynth64Portable install dlls are autoloaded and that autoloading is system wide,... Smile like I wrote "Nagging the main developer or Vapoursynth for ~1 year to please add an option to stop autoloading inside a script, but it's not there yet." to avoid such things.

-> unless I can reproduce your problems I can't fix them.
So first thing you should do is uninstall any other Vapoursynth installations, otherwise you probably just run into other issues.

Cu Selur

Ps.: going to be now
--- mainly offline 20.-26 of May ---

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hybrid 2022.03.20.1: No module named 'vsdpir' - by Selur - 31.03.2022, 21:21