This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Error: Extraction of track ID 0 with the CodecID 'V_UNCOMPRESSED' is not supported.
Hi Selur,
---
Sample: 26 MB - https://mega.nz/#!MNY1AaZA!OXKombnFUnbih...P51aBlb6xQ
Recording software: MSI Afterburner - Format: "uncompressed", MKV
Hybrid version: 2019.06.09.2 Windows10 x64
Log: https://pastebin.com/raw/zKr34gva
---

I cant extract or transcode files that are created with Afterburner/uncompressed with Hybrid.
Only HandBrake and MPlayer.exe is able to view the file. The picture is flipped horizontal and vertical, though.

I need the RAW/uncompressed format as source. I understand that the problem may lay entirely in the recording software and the video file is just bugged, but I hope you are able to fix this problem.

MfG
Quote:I cant extract or transcode files that are created with Afterburner/uncompressed with Hybrid.
Converting the video to something else works here in case Vapoursynth or Avisynth is used.

Quote:The picture is flipped horizontal and vertical, though.
It's only flipped vertically. Enabling "Crop/Resize->Misc->Misc->Flip vertical" fixes this for me.

-> "Crop/Resize->Misc->Misc->Flip vertical" and using Vapoursynth or Avisynth allows to reencode the video.

I agree that extracting the video stream with either ffmpeg or mkvextract doesn't work, I have an idea to work around this.
-> will report back

Cu Selur
Okay, did some adjustments and worked around the mkvextract message:
Error: Extraction of track ID 0 with the CodecID 'V_UNCOMPRESSED' is not supported.
by using ffmpeg.
-> will send you a link to a dev version for testing in a few minutes

Cu Selur
Thanks, i can now encode the video. But "Flip vertical" does not work, in both versions, the last stable and the dev version.
Are you sure,...
I enabled it and looked at the Avisynth and Vapoursynth previews, both looked fine. (make sure to open the preview after enabling the option)
Vapoursynth:
[Image: Vapoursynth.png]
Avisynth:
[Image: Avisynth.png]

Cu Selur