Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: Error: Extraction of track ID 0 with the CodecID 'V_UNCOMPRESSED' is not supported.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Selur,
---
Sample: 26 MB - https://mega.nz/#!MNY1AaZA!OXKombnFUnbih...P51aBlb6xQ
Recording software: MSI Afterburner - Format: "uncompressed", MKV
Hybrid version: 2019.06.09.2 Windows10 x64
Log: https://pastebin.com/raw/zKr34gva
---

I cant extract or transcode files that are created with Afterburner/uncompressed with Hybrid.
Only HandBrake and MPlayer.exe is able to view the file. The picture is flipped horizontal and vertical, though.

I need the RAW/uncompressed format as source. I understand that the problem may lay entirely in the recording software and the video file is just bugged, but I hope you are able to fix this problem.

MfG
Quote:I cant extract or transcode files that are created with Afterburner/uncompressed with Hybrid.
Converting the video to something else works here in case Vapoursynth or Avisynth is used.

Quote:The picture is flipped horizontal and vertical, though.
It's only flipped vertically. Enabling "Crop/Resize->Misc->Misc->Flip vertical" fixes this for me.

-> "Crop/Resize->Misc->Misc->Flip vertical" and using Vapoursynth or Avisynth allows to reencode the video.

I agree that extracting the video stream with either ffmpeg or mkvextract doesn't work, I have an idea to work around this.
-> will report back

Cu Selur
Okay, did some adjustments and worked around the mkvextract message:
Code:
Error: Extraction of track ID 0 with the CodecID 'V_UNCOMPRESSED' is not supported.
by using ffmpeg.
-> will send you a link to a dev version for testing in a few minutes

Cu Selur
Thanks, i can now encode the video. But "Flip vertical" does not work, in both versions, the last stable and the dev version.
Are you sure,...
I enabled it and looked at the Avisynth and Vapoursynth previews, both looked fine. (make sure to open the preview after enabling the option)
Vapoursynth:
[Image: Vapoursynth.png]
Avisynth:
[Image: Avisynth.png]

Cu Selur