This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] error loading module
Hello,

thanks for the great tool!

I have a problem when I try to use vapoursnyth. Not every module is loaded and it seems vapoursynth scripts are not executed. When I use avisynth all parameters are used and are working. I am using the latest Windows version of hybrid.

the following error is displayed in vaoursyntheditor:

Failed to evaluate the script:
Python exception: Failed to load C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libmvtools.dll. GetLastError() returned 1114.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 1946, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript
  File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 1947, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript
  File "C:\Users\Markus\AppData\Local\Temp\tempPreviewVapoursynthFile09_58_11_249.vpy", line 19, in <module>
    core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libmvtools.dll")
  File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 1852, in vapoursynth.Function.__call__
vapoursynth.Error: Failed to load C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libmvtools.dll. GetLastError() returned 1114.

And here is the script:

# Imports
import os
import sys
import ctypes
# Loading Support Files
Dllref = ctypes.windll.LoadLibrary("C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libfftw3f-3.dll")
import vapoursynth as vs
core = vs.get_core()
# Import scripts folder
scriptPath = 'C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts'
sys.path.append(os.path.abspath(scriptPath))
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/HQDN3D/libhqdn3d.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/GrainFilter/AddGrain/AddGrain.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/FFT3DFilter/fft3dfilter.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/DFTTest/DFTTest.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/EEDI3.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/nnedi3/vsznedi3.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libmvtools.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/temporalsoften.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/scenechange.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/fmtconv.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/LSmashSource/vslsmashsource.dll")
# Import scripts
import mvsfunc
import G41Fun
import havsfunc
# Loading C:\Users\Markus\Downloads\kurz000.mp4 using LibavSMASHSource
clip = core.lsmas.LibavSMASHSource(source="C:/Users/Markus/Downloads/kurz000.mp4")
# making sure input color matrix is set as 470bg
clip = core.resize.Point(clip, matrix_in_s="470bg",range_s="limited")
# making sure frame rate is set to 25
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip, fpsnum=25, fpsden=1)
# Setting color range to TV (limited) range.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=1)
# setting field order to what QTGMC should assume
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_FieldBased", intval=1)
# Deinterlacing using QTGMC
clip = havsfunc.QTGMC(Input=clip, Preset="Fast", TFF=False)
# make sure content is preceived as frame based
clip = core.std.SetFieldBased(clip, 0)
clip = clip[::2]
# denoising using HQDN3D
clip = core.hqdn3d.Hqdn3d(clip=clip)
# sharpening using FineSharp
clip = G41Fun.FineSharp(clip=clip)
# Anti Aliasing using DAA
clip = havsfunc.daa(c=clip, nns=1)
# Output
clip.set_output()

I looked with the explorer and the dlls are where they are searched for. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance
Markus
seems like libmvtools.dll is broken
Replacing the libavtools.dll with the one from the 64bit download from https://github.com/dubhater/vapoursynth-...s/releases will probably fix the issue.

Cu Selur
(03.01.2020, 11:18)Selur Wrote: seems like libmvtools.dll is broken
Replacing the libavtools.dll with the one from the 64bit download from https://github.com/dubhater/vapoursynth-...s/releases will probably fix the issue.

Cu Selur
Thanks for your help! It seems that it is working now! Smile

Greetings
Markus