This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Vapoursynth Custom Filter Settings
I'm using the latest version "Hybrid_2020.01.12.1" (*) on Windows

The Filter "Vapoursynth->Custom" has the following issues:

1) When I select "Insert before->Resize", the function "beforeAddingGrain(clip)" is generated after the Resize, for example:

# resizing clip to 960x724
clip = core.fmtc.resample(clip=clip, kernel="spline16", w=960, h=724, interlaced=False, interlacedd=False)
clip = beforeAddingGrain(clip)

2) When I try to save the Custom script is issued the following error:

FilteringModel get-> found no field
vsSelectRangeEveryLength:vsSelectRangeEveryOffset

In any case the script is saved, but when I try to restore it, it issued again the same error and the script is not loaded.

(*) I have the same problem with the dev version: Hybrid_dev_2020.02.05-193047.exe
I can reproduce the problem with the custom placement and will fix it.

Without details about how you are trying to save, what custom script, I can't really help.

Cu Selur
In the following picture is shown the the custom script

[Image: Hybrid-Capture-1.png]

In this pictures is shown the save Dialog

[Image: Hybrid-Capture-2.png]

In this picture is shown the error

[Image: Hybrid-Capture-3.png]

P.S.
To be able to use the Tweak function inside the script, I have to add it also in the GUI, for some reason adding the code "import adjust" inside the script is not working.
Will look at it over the weekend since I can't motivate me atm. to write down all that code when you could have posted it inside 'code'-tags for easy copying,..
Here the script (the output is for a 10bit encoding)

# Loading Support Files
import ctypes
Dllref = ctypes.windll.LoadLibrary("D:/Programs/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/Waifu2x-caffe/cudnn64_7.dll")
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="D:/Programs/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/fmtconv.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="D:/Programs/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/Waifu2x-caffe/Waifu2x-caffe.dll")
# Color Adjustment (add also Tweak in GUI)
# clip = adjust.Tweak(clip=clip, hue=0.0, sat=1.0, bright=0, cont=1.0, coring=False)
# adjusting color space from YUV420P8 to RGBS for Waifu2x-caffe
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.RGBS, matrix_in_s="470bg", range_s="limited")
# resizing using Waifu2x-caffe
clip = core.caffe.Waifu2x(clip=clip, scale=2, noise=2, model=3, cudnn=True, processor=0, tta=False, block_w = 360, block_h = 272, batch = 1)
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV420P10, matrix_s="470bg", range_s="limited")
clip = core.fmtc.resample(clip=clip, kernel="spline16", w=960, h=720, interlaced=False, interlacedd=False)

You have to the download the file: https://github.com/HomeOfVapourSynthEvol...ffe-r13.7z

then you have to unzip it in [Home Hybrid]>/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter and rename the folder "plugins64" in "Waifu2x-caffe".

[Home Hybrid]/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/

P.S.

Le me know if you need the CUDA file: "cudnn64_7.dll"
I'm unable to remove the problem by resetting the settings. I attached to this post, the zipped "json" file with the configuration showing the error.

In any case I discovered that the CrossButton used to save the configuration don't save the script.

So I think that currently is missing a way to save the custom script in Hybrid. Feature that should be added.

[attachment=807]
The problem is your profile which you did not reset.
You can fix it by replacing
"vsSelectRangeEveryLength:vsSelectRangeEveryOffset": "",
with:
"vsSelectRangeEveryLength": "50",
"vsSelectRangeEveryOffset": "0",
as a side note: Hybrid does not save custom scripts. (your profile does not include them)

I'll think about adding an option to do that, no promises.

Cu Selur
Problem fixed. The option to save the custom scripts could be useful.

Thank you!