This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Red Border converting 30fps to 60fps
worked fine here,...
may be a 32bit/64bit mix-up?
(Avisynth needs 32bit dlls; Vapoursynth 64bit dlls)
(23.05.2020, 21:13)Selur Wrote: worked fine here,...
may be a 32bit/64bit mix-up?
(Avisynth needs 32bit dlls; Vapoursynth 64bit dlls)

No, I checked that. The 32 bit and 64 bit dll's are definitely in the right place. (Verified with sigcheck.)

You tried on Linux but not Windows though, right? Confused
No, on Linux the newer dlls can be used without a problem. The read border thing is 'Windows only' atm.
I tested Vapoursynth on Windows, did a test with Avisynth and it aborts with 'SVSmoothFps: invalid URL!'
-> I'll adjust the Interframe Avisynth script to fix this.

Cu Selur
Would buying SVP itself make everything work again?
It is a one-time payment after all..
Buying SVP+ replacing the dlls and keeping the SVP manager running whenever SVP is used will help with the red borders.
Afaik it will not help with Avisynth&SVP working properly, that usually is only fixed by !completely! deinstallating the graphic card drivers, reboot, reeinstalling the drivers and rebooting. (Or using Vapoursynth instead of Avisynth.)

Cu Selur
So I installed the latest version 2020.06.21.1 and see you have decided to keep the new "red border" dll's.

I just want to state that I think you should revert them to the old dll's because they just work without issue, and don't require users to purchase SVP+ in order to produce results without a red border. (I seem to be unable to replace just those dll's on my system without Hybrid crashing.) I think the old dll's give slightly better results as well.
I though I replaced the dlls,..
Avisynth:
svpflow1.dll [v4.3.0.156] & svpflow2.dll [v4.3.0.160] - 32bit AviSynth;
and
Vapoursynth
svpflow1_vs.dll [v4.3.0.156] & svpflow2_vs.dll [v4.3.0.161] - 64bit VapourSynth;
should be according to https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=181379 working versions.

Cu Selur