This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Set absolut paths crashed
(07.05.2020, 22:37)Selur Wrote: Thanks!
I see where the problem is, will fix in the next few days.

Cu Selur
It crash even in the test version and this time even with minimize jobs deselected.

I post both logs
Send you a link to my latest dev version, that might already fix the issue.

Cu Selur
The new version works, but it didin't identify that the source was interlaced and so the encoding was terrible while watching the original file with Vlc shows no interlacing artifacts.
Without a debug output level 9 I can't tell whether this is a bug in Hybrid or whether your source is simply not properly flagged.

Cu Selur
Sorry for the long delay.

I reencode the file with a Debub level 9.

When I load the file Hybrid tell:

Detected interlaced Material with 29,../59,.. fps, but didn't detect the material to be telecine. You might want to run 'Filtering->(De-)Interlace/Telecine->Deinterlace/Telecine Settings->Analyse'.

But after analyses it decides it's interlaced and the encoding is with interlaced artifacts.

Bye
The analysis is running a heuristic which mighThe analysis is running a heuristic which might not always be right. So if you are sure your content is telecined, tell Hybrid so by overwriting the scan type.t not always be right. So if you are sure your content is telecined, tell Hybrid so by overwriting the scan type.

According to the debug output Hybrid does not apply any deinterlacing or ivtc:
"C:\Audio-video App\Hybrid\64bit\ffmpeg.exe" -y -loglevel fatal -noautorotate -nostdin -threads 8 -r 30000/1001 -analyzeduration 200M -probesize 200M -i "D:\Temp\I Goonies\I Goonies 1985\BDMV\STREAM\00027.m2ts" -map 0:0 -an -sn -vf zscale=rangein=tv:range=tv -pix_fmt yuv420p -vsync 0  -f rawvideo - | "C:\Audio-video App\Hybrid\64bit\x264.exe" --preset veryfast --pass 1 --bitrate 1500 --profile high --level 4.1 --direct auto --b-adapt 0 --sync-lookahead 12 --qcomp 0.5 --rc-lookahead 40 --qpmax 81 --aq-mode 0 --sar 10:11 --non-deterministic --range tv --stats "C:\Users\ctapp\AppData\Local\Temp\Video.stats" --demuxer raw --input-res 720x480 --input-csp i420 --input-range tv --input-depth 8 --fps 30000/1001 --output-depth 8 --output NUL -
since the input is assumed to be progressive.

-> if your source is wrongly flagged and the analysis doesn't detect it properly overwrite the scan type

Cu Selur