This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Esxi running macos For selur
Quote:have you tried whether installing Vapoursynth R54 requires to add the plugins&co or whether it one can simply execute the R54 installer and that's it?
Not sure if i understand question. Did you mean that R54 don't need external plugins anymore? Can you explain further?
Currently i use Vapoursynth R54. I installed plugins to same directory as usual. I didn't do a lot of deep tests but seems all works same as it was with R53.
What I meant is:
If you have R53 installed and then install R54 over it, does it delete anything that we copied into the subfolders?

Cu Selur
I don't know. I always uninstall old Vapoursynth version and only then install new version.
Okay, I just tested it, simply running the R54 installer doesn't seem to break anything, Vapoursynth in Hybrid still works.

Cu Selur
Just wonder what is the reason to not uninstall old version first?
No particular reason, just something other users will do and so it's good to know whether it causes an issue or not.

-
Will look at the DVD issue some more, but won't probably get this fixed today since it takes ages to debug stuff in the mac vm.
Hopefully I can fix this during the week.

Cu Selur
Ok, thanks a lot. Not a big problem. I usually extract VOB files from DVDs with DVDShrink and then process those VOB files in Hybrid. In most cases i do not process DVDs directly with Hybrid.
Think I fixed it properly this time, updated the dev download (same link).
Going to bed now, in case it isn't fixed I'll look at it tomorrow after work.

Cu Selur
Had a quick look at your debug output,
Mplayer reports:
ID_DVD_TITLE_1_LENGTH=298.000
ID_DVD_TITLE_2_LENGTH=204.533
ID_DVD_TITLE_3_LENGTH=144.100
ID_DVD_TITLE_4_LENGTH=365.533
ID_DVD_TITLE_5_LENGTH=92.000
and Hybrid later filters out all the titles:
Found length < 20s for title: 01
-> removed track, since it's length 298s) is below the specified minimum (600s)
Found length < 20s for title: 02
-> removed track, since it's length 204s) is below the specified minimum (600s)
Found length < 20s for title: 03
-> removed track, since it's length 144s) is below the specified minimum (600s)
Found length < 20s for title: 04
-> removed track, since it's length 365s) is below the specified minimum (600s)
Found length < 20s for title: 05
-> removed track, since it's length 92s) is below the specified minimum (600s)

Let me know whether the clips on that DVD are really that short.
In case thes are adjusting 'Config->Input->Ignote plalists with' will help.
If they clips are longer I'll look into whether I can come up with a workaround.

Cu Selur
Yep, that DVD contains short music videos (3-6 min length). When i set Minimum Length to 1 min instead of 10 min, there is no more pop-up error. Guess that default should be adjusted to avoid confusion like this.
[Image: ZGtgRmD.jpg]

But if i simply uncheck "Config->Input->Ignore playlists with" it suddenly reset everything inside that setting, and i also start to see pop-up window message Title selection, returned no title!
[Image: nJnJ2dv.jpg]

Here is how DVD structure look in finder:
[Image: OLKoMqq.jpg]