This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Esxi running macos For selur
Ok, got it. Not happening even if keep second row of tabs (including Deinterlace) unchanged and don't add new options like "duplicate same filter in list" Sad  I was thinking if fit things with slightly less changes it may help. But if it don't - it don't.

As for naming - i just followed Presets menu list. Visually titles "Color - Levels" are easier to navigate than "Levels". In the list view it looks fine. Not all filters names are easy remember and recognize to which category they belong. So namingg with hint like "Color - Levels" helps.
I guess in current design filters names in Filter List and inside Tabs should match? If so -  sure name like "Color - Levels" inside Tabs is a useless waste of horizontal space. Also i guess after these global changes old Presets will not work again.

By the way, using current simple naming like "Levels" in List have one advantage - you can navigate to filter in the list by start typing it's name. At least this works like this macOS version.
From other side, navigating to filter group by start typing it's name also may work well.

But anyway, navigation by List instead of Tabs is much more faster and also filter settings are way easier to read because multiple filters don't mixed into single field. So it may worth to spend time on reresign somewhere in future...
Small typo mistake in Presets menu.
"Add grain" change to "AddGrain"
[Image: isKuT1o.jpg]
Send you a link to a dev version which fixed the typo.

Cu Selur
Maybe something like this possible without too huge global changes in code? Not so pretty as universal filters list, but still feels more friendly than tabs labyrinth. No need for vertical scrolling at all. More space for filter settings.
[Image: Zbqf8Ej.jpg]
Small bug in Hybrid_dev_2021.08.16
If i click to Reset preset for TIVTC - it don't reset anything.

No problem with other deinterlce/detelecine filters.
If i switch to "Deinterlacer" sub-group in Presets and click Reset preset -  TIVTC resets normally.
I can produce that:
"Filtering->Vapoursynth->Filter(s)->DeInterlacer->Reset" does reset the TIVTC settings and "Filtering->Vapoursynth->Filter(s)->DeInterlacer - TIVTC->Reset" does not reset everything.
-> will look into it after work.
(Problem was I accidentally split TIVTC into TDecimate and TFM settings. -> will remove 'DeInterlacer - TFM' and add those to TIVTC.)

Cu Selur
Another small typo mistake In Presets list and in Filters List

"Daa" change to "DAA"
"DaaMod" change to "DAAmod"
By the way here is another idea. If some day use Filters List with checkboxes, it makes sense to add hotkey to enable/disable checkbox. In this scenario things may behave even more faster. No need to move mouse at all:
- Start typing a letter to move selection to desired group in the list.
- Select filter by up/down arrows keys.
- Press "Enter" key to enable filter.
And another UI idea. I noticed that in normal work i use "Filters Order" a lot, but the problem is that it is hidden deep inside Misc tabs subgroup and it takes many clicks to reach it.
Same time i never need to use tab "Custom", but it placed in front row (maybe i am underrate this option?)
So maybe it is logical to change the location of those tabs?
This also will add additional useful vertical space for "Filters Order" list.
Example Sketch:
[Image: FYOcKGQ.jpg]
Placement of filter-tabs: I will thing about it. I rarely use the FilterOrder, but often use Custom. Tongue

About Daa vs DAA: will fix.

Cu Selur