This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Esxi running macos For selur
"scanOrder" -> probably easy to fix, since it's a typo and should be 'scanorder'

About "Aborting: Encoding is set for progressive output, but the input is not progressive!":
That probably happens since I added back deinterlacer 'none'.
This will take some time. -> nope should be easy to fix too, just a job check that needs to be moved down a bit,..

Cu Selur
Yep, seems "scanOrder" and other error is not a Blu-ray related problem. It is a global problem that appears if "Deinterlacer - none" in selected. Seems i simply missed the moment when Hybrid auto switched to that mode. Or maybe manually switched it to that mode for test...

If setup input same as before (manually turn on Progressive mode and select any deinterlacer) - transcoding goes well.
DeBand->GradFunMod Vapoursynth preview error (this filter worked well in earlier versions):

Failed to evaluate the script:
Python exception: module 'muvsfunc' has no attribute 'Build_gf3_range_mask'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "src/cython/vapoursynth.pyx", line 2242, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript
File "src/cython/vapoursynth.pyx", line 2243, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript
File "/Volumes/temp/Hybrid Temp/tempPreviewVapoursynthFile05_59_34_899.vpy", line 35, in <module>
clip = fvsfunc.GradFun3(src=clip)
File "/Applications/Hybrid.app/Contents/MacOS/vsscripts/fvsfunc.py", line 329, in GradFun3
dmask = muf.Build_gf3_range_mask(dmask, mask)
AttributeError: module 'muvsfunc' has no attribute 'Build_gf3_range_mask'
Updated, muvsfunc.
Replacing fvsfunc.py script with:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Irrati...fvsfunc.py
and deleting __pychache__ folder should fix it.

Cu Selur
Some problems with Cineform HD codec.

1. Can't Passtrough Cineform AVI to MOV or Cineform MOV to MOV
Got this pop-up window message:
"cfhd is not supported as video inside a mov container atm.!
If it should be supported send me a message."

2. Can't Passtrough Cineform MOV to AVI or Cineform AVI to AVI
"Aborting '2021-09-11@07_05_19_1310_02_muxing' due to: ERROR: /Volumes/temp/QTGMC TESTS/1 - Clip 003 Cineform_Title_1-hybrid.avi was not created!"

3. No any normal progress info during Cineform transcoding (FPS, time left and so on...). It only show some strange line "% - (audio encoding)". As i remember same problem was with ProRes in old Hybrid 2018 versions.

[Image: T5Ho2oN.jpg]

[Image: bUI6x0C.jpg]

PM'ed you debugs if it helps...
Quote:3. No any normal progress info during Cineform transcoding (FPS, time left and so on...). It only show some strange line "% - (audio encoding)". As i remember same problem was with ProRes in old Hybrid 2018 versions.
FPS doesn't make sense for audio encoding. Hybrid only show the data that it can find or calculate.
-> not changing for the time beeing

Quote:Can't Passtrough Cineform MOV to AVI or Cineform AVI to AVI
Will look into it, why passthrough fails.

Quote:Can't Passtrough Cineform AVI to MOV or Cineform MOV to MOV
Will look into whether support for this is possible and could be added.

Cu Selur
(11.09.2021, 07:41)Selur Wrote:
Quote:3. No any normal progress info during Cineform transcoding (FPS, time left and so on...). It only show some strange line "% - (audio encoding)". As i remember same problem was with ProRes in old Hybrid 2018 versions.
FPS doesn't make sense for audio encoding. Hybrid only show the data that it can find or calculate.
-> not changing for the time beeing

It show progress "% - (audio encoding)" when i encode video. So it looks like a bug or just some missing option. Anyway, it is not a critical bug. If it can't preview FPS, maybe it is simply some FFmpeg limitation yet. FFmpeg Cineform is still in beta...
Ah okay, will look at it.
Visual bug in ProRes customizing settings.
If click Reset configuration settings, "Kostya Customizing" checkbox became inactive as expected but other checkboxes remains active with inactive input fields:
[Image: 5IDqK4y.gif]

In some very strange situations after Hybrid restart i can change custom settings when "Kostya Customizing" checkbox in inactive:
[Image: RQPj2Al.jpg]
will look at it.