This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Esxi running macos For selur
Frame->Reduction->sRestore

Can't reset filter settings by selecting Filter(s) preset Restore - sRestore. (checknoxes remains turned on)

No problem when use Filter(s) preset All
I know why it happens. Will fix later.

Cu Selur
Will look at the muxing problems where only time code and video extraction jobs are generated tomorrow.

Cu Selur
Read some of the code and now I know why Hybrid created jobs with missing subjobs.
An error message was missing. The problem occured when one tried to remux vfr content to m2ts.
Wrote a workaround for it which drops the time codes and outputs a message about it to the user-log.
Will send you a link to a dev version in ~30min (once I have compiled and uploaded a new version).

Note that this is no workaround for any issues tsMuxeR might have with special characters.

Cu Selur
It is also strange where that timecode came from in MOV file? That MOV test file (same as MKV and other formats) was remuxed from original MP4 movie. It is visible that only MOV reads some timecode at start.
Hybrid extracts time codes since the source is identified by MediaInfo as vfr.

Cu Selur

Ps.: send you a link via pm which should fix the subjob creation.
Not sure why Hybrid decides that movie is variable framerate. ... Original MP4 report this:
Frame rate mode: Constant
Frame rate: 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Will try to remux with newer version and see how it goes...
I doubt that this is Hybrids fault.
My guess is Hybrid muxed the mov while adding some audio delay to compensate some delay and MediaInfo misinterprets this as vfr, wich in turn causes Hybrid to extract time codes.
-> if you sure your content is cfr simply tell Hybrid to ignore time codes from input.

Cu Selur
Ok, i will check and compare this and other test files.
do that, will be afk for the rest of the day, so if you find something I won't have a chance to look at it until tomorrow.