This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Esxi running macos For selur
Small bug in presets:
Can't reset Deinterlacer (QTGMC, NNEDI, TDintMod) and OpenCL checkbox in VIVTC settings when i click to Filter(s) Reset VIVTC.

No problem with other settings reset.
Will look into it.
ChromaShiftSP don't works:

Failed to evaluate the script:
Python exception: name 'core' is not defined

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "src/cython/vapoursynth.pyx", line 2242, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript
  File "src/cython/vapoursynth.pyx", line 2243, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript
  File "/Volumes/temp/Hybrid Temp/tempPreviewVapoursynthFile21_45_22_111.vpy", line 35, in <module>
    clip = chromashift.ChromaShiftSP(clip=clip, X=2.00, Y=2.00)
  File "/Applications/Hybrid.app/Contents/MacOS/vsscripts/chromashift.py", line 39, in ChromaShiftSP
    Yplane = core.std.ShufflePlanes(clip, planes=0, colorfamily=vs.GRAY)
NameError: name 'core' is not defined
adding 'from vapoursynth import core' as a second line in the Hybrid.app/Contents/MacOS/vsscripts/chromashift.py and clearing the __pycache__ folder probably fixed it.
Yes, this fix works.
Denoise -> SpotLess filter also don't works:

Failed to evaluate the script:
Python exception: There is no attribute or namespace named tmedian

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "src/cython/vapoursynth.pyx", line 2242, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript
  File "src/cython/vapoursynth.pyx", line 2243, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript
  File "/Volumes/temp/Hybrid Temp/tempPreviewVapoursynthFile06_56_54_565.vpy", line 30, in <module>
    clip = SpotLess.SpotLess(clip=clip, radT=1)
  File "/Applications/Hybrid.app/Contents/MacOS/vsscripts/SpotLess.py", line 72, in SpotLess
    return fcb.tmedian.TemporalMedian(1, planes)[1::3]
  File "src/cython/vapoursynth.pyx", line 1441, in vapoursynth.VideoNode.__getattr__
AttributeError: There is no attribute or namespace named tmedian
Oh, overlooked that.
SpotLess and mClean both use TemporalMedian (https://github.com/dubhater/vapoursynth-temporalmedian).
Since it's not part of l33tmeatwads collection I'll disable it for MacOS for the time being.

Cu Selur
Trying to update XCode to 13.2.1 but I always get
"We could not complete your update.
There is not enough disk space available to install the product"
According to the app store info Xcode should require 12.6 GB and I got 43.81GB free an my drive.

-> No clue waht'S causing this.

Cu Selur
Any updates to work with new OS.
No, got no Mac, will probably remove Mac&Linux versions from the Homepage next weekend.