This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Esxi running macos For selur
Preview works without any adjustments.
[Image: LVJ7WzA.jpg]

Should i still try?
install_name_tool -delete_rpath /Users/selur/workspace/x265/build/linux/8bit /Applications/Hybrid.app/Contents/MacOS/x265
install_name_tool -add_rpath @loader_path /Applications/Hybrid.app/Contents/MacOS/x265
Yes, those lines have nothing to do with the preview they are needed to fix the reference x265 binary.

About the preview: Does it also play or can you only jump inside the preview?

Cu Selur
Preview plays back well.
It produce some intarframe compression artifacts when scroll highly compressed mp4 grabbed from Vimeo. But after second of normal playback it back to normal image look.
[Image: hGpULY4.jpg]

install_name_tool -delete_rpath /Users/selur/workspace/x265/build/linux/8bit /Applications/Hybrid.app/Contents/MacOS/x265

error: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/install_name_tool: no LC_RPATH load command with path: /Users/selur/workspace/x265/build/linux/8bit found in: /Applications/Hybrid.app/Contents/MacOS/x265 (for architecture x86_64), required for specified option "-delete_rpath /Users/selur/workspace/x265/build/linux/8bit"
Okay, that's good than it not working here is because of the software renderer. Smile
-> Going to bed now. Smile

Cu Selur
These short lowercase FFmpeg code names looks ugly and hard to read:
[Image: Nahu6Bz.jpg]

Why don't use normal user friendly and standartized names same as any other app use? Smile

ProRes 422 Proxy
ProRes 422 LT
ProRes 422
ProRes 422 HQ
ProRes 4444
ProRes 4444 XQ

And also now ProRes presets don't works at all. (Deleted preferences folder and clean install don't helps)

[Image: zf6Ea5g.gif]
mvmulti works. No more errors with it.
But seems there is still  some mistake with dfttest plug-in reading or with plug-in naming or with some mac protection. No any error message when i select dfttest in QTGMC Deinterlace settings, but error when i use it here :

Filtering -> DeNoise -> DFTTest:

Failed to evaluate the script:
Python exception: No attribute with the name dfttest exists. Did you mistype a plugin namespace?

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "src/cython/vapoursynth.pyx", line 1956, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript
File "src/cython/vapoursynth.pyx", line 1957, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript
File "/Volumes/temp/Hybrid Temp/tempPreviewVapoursynthFile00_46_47_216.vpy", line 19, in <module>
clip = core.dfttest.DFTTest(clip=clip)
File "src/cython/vapoursynth.pyx", line 1546, in vapoursynth.Core.__getattr__
AttributeError: No attribute with the name dfttest exists. Did you mistype a plugin namespace?

Filtering -> DeNoise -> MCTemporalDenoise:

Failed to evaluate the script:
Python exception: There is no attribute or namespace named dfttest

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "src/cython/vapoursynth.pyx", line 1956, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript
File "src/cython/vapoursynth.pyx", line 1957, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript
File "/Volumes/temp/Hybrid Temp/tempPreviewVapoursynthFile00_48_42_176.vpy", line 26, in <module>
clip = havsfunc.MCTemporalDenoise(i=clip, settings="very high")
File "/Library/Frameworks/VapourSynth.framework/lib/python3.8/site-packages/havsfunc.py", line 3134, in MCTemporalDenoise
p = i.dfttest.DFTTest(tbsize=1, slocation=[0.0,4.0, 0.2,9.0, 1.0,15.0], planes=planes)
File "src/cython/vapoursynth.pyx", line 1233, in vapoursynth.VideoNode.__getattr__
AttributeError: There is no attribute or namespace named dfttest
Yeah the denoisers failed when i was using them on the old hybrid too. Was wondering if they weren’t compiled for x64 or needed to be compiled with a more modern xcode mojave or catalina or something. 

Seems like Selur is making serious strided.

Thanks again selur!
Few more reports:

1. Overwrite input scan type menu, QTGMC setting "Order: 1 or 0" and "bob" settings works well together now. No problem anymore.

2. I was able to fix x265 binary with your install_name_tool codes (Seems it was a space in path that produce error when i attempt to launch it before, so i changed "linux/8bit /Applications/" to "linux/8bit/Applications/")
Now when i launch x265 binary in Terminal It gives me this:
/Applications/Hybrid.app/Contents/MacOS/x265
x265 [error]: No input file. Run x265 --help for a list of options.
By the way, i see same "No input file" message when launch x264 binary. Hope it is fixed now.
Still see "Jumping/strobing" frames effect during playback in QuickLook or QuickTime X Player, when video was rendered to MP4 x265 with enabled B-Frames with "FFmpeg instead of MP4Box".

3. For my opinion there is a small confusion with "Sharpness" setting in QTGMC.
If i uncheck "Sharpness" checkbox, it still use value 1.0.
I know that Sharpness 1.0 is default used in script, but all other filters use value 0.0 when they are unchecked, so i guess people expect "Sharpness" 0.0 when it is unchecked.
about dfttest:
The function calls ('clip = core.dfttest.DFTTest(clip=clip)) that Hybrid does' are correct and work on Linux and Windows without a problem.
Hybrid doesn't load the dylib, it should be autoloaded by Vapoursynth. Problem seems to be this either isn't happening or not properly.
->

Quote:Hope it is fixed now.
Yes it is.

Quote:I know that Sharpness 1.0 is default used in script, but all other filters use value 0.0 when they are unchecked, so i guess people expect "Sharpness" 0.0 when it is unchecked.
Yes, QTGMC by default smoothed and sharpens and does other filtering. That is how it works.
I won't change the defaults of QTGMC.

I can change the ProRes names,...

Cu Selur
btw. I adjusted havsfunc.py in https://github.com/Selur/VapoursynthScriptsInHybrid to only use neo_fft3d when it's available and use fft3dfilter otherwise.

Cu Selur