This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Cant Inport Subtitle & Crash
So I had Hybrid_2016.5.22.1 installed, then upgraded to the Newest Hybrid_2017.10.5.1.

In the new version when i try to add subtitle it says: Couldent Copy .. path .. srt. But the text shows under preview, but then crashes when encoding (see debug file).

I Then tryed to uninstall the new version completly and then reinstall the old one (2016.05.22) but I got a new problem there, the text fonts a size doesent apply, the text is yellow although I changed it to white etc. No changes I made to the text gets in the end result.

I then reinstalled windows and then the old Hybrid, but the same with yellow text, so tryed the new version again and same, "Couldent copy.." error.

Dont know what else I can truobleshoot, plz advice Smile
Please read again on how to create a debug output, since the debug output you provided stops where you import a file.
-> no clue what you do or how I could recreate what you do

Cu Selur
(28.11.2017, 18:20)Selur Wrote: Please read again on how to create a debug output, since the debug output you provided stops where you import a file.
-> no clue what you do or how I could recreate what you do

Cu Selur

Sorry about that, here it is:
Seems like the location of the subtitle file inside the script is wrong.
-> looking into it (using Avisynth instead of Vapoursynth should work until I fixed the problem)

Send you a link to a dev version for testing via pm. (simply extract the content of the download into your Hybrid folder)

Cu Selur
(28.11.2017, 19:31)Selur Wrote: Seems like the location of the subtitle file inside the script is wrong.
-> looking into it (using Avisynth instead of Vapoursynth should work until I fixed the problem)

Send you a link to a dev version for testing via pm. (simply extract the content of the download into your Hybrid folder)

Cu Selur

Crashed with that one also, but doesent give "Cant inport .srt warning" now.

Debug:
Can't reproduce the issue here. Sad
-> send you another dev version for debugging,..
(28.11.2017, 21:32)Selur Wrote: Can't reproduce the issue here. Sad
-> send you another dev version for debugging,..

I tryed another rip/version, but crashes again.

Any idea what I can TS?

Debug:

Or I can install the old version and debug that one, it encodes but gives yellow text and ignore the font style and size i enter etc? (Hybrid_2016.5.22.1_SETUP)

Im running freshly installed Windows 10 with all updates.

Update: I installed Hybrid_2016.2.13.1_SETUP and everything seems to be working fine with this one Smile
Installing an old version probably works Vapoursynth isn't used there.
Strange thins is that this all works fine here.
Also the Vapousynth script:
# Imports
import vapoursynth as vs
core = vs.get_core()
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid Converter/vsfilters/SubtitleFilter/VSFilterMod/VSFilterMod.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid Converter/vsfilters/SourceFilter/FFMS2/ffms2.dll")
# Loading D:\Documents\Downloads\The Walking Dead s08 1080p.WEB-DL\s08e04 Some Guy 1080p-RARBG.mkv using FFMS2
clip = core.ffms2.Source(source="D:/DOCUME~1/DOWNLO~1/THEWAL~1.WEB/S08E04~3.MKV",cachefile="C:/Users/TonyJ/AppData/Local/Temp/22_19_40_4610.ffindex",format=vs.YUV420P8,alpha=False)
# making sure input color matrix is set as 709
clip = core.resize.Point(clip, matrix_in_s="709")
# Making sure input color range is set to TV (limited) range.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=1)
# stylefile should be at: C:\Users\TonyJ\AppData\Local\Temp\s08e04 Some Guy 1080p-RARBG_22_19_40_4610_05.srt.style
# Loading D:\Documents\Downloads\The Walking Dead s08 1080p.WEB-DL\s08e04 Some Guy 1080p-RARBG.srt using VSFilterMod
clip = core.vsfm.TextSubMod(clip=clip, file="D:/Documents/Downloads/The Walking Dead s08 1080p.WEB-DL/s08e04 Some Guy 1080p-RARBG.srt")
# Output
clip.set_output()
Looks fine to me and the encoding call:
"C:\PROGRA~1\HYBRID~1\VAPOUR~1\vspipe.exe" "C:\Users\TonyJ\AppData\Local\Temp\encodingTempSynthSkript_22_19_40_4610.vpy" - --y4m | "C:\PROGRA~1\HYBRID~1\x264.exe" --preset superfast --pass 1 --bitrate 3772 --profile high --level 4.1 --direct auto --qcomp 0.5 --aq-mode 0 --sar 1:1 --non-deterministic --range tv --stats "C:\Users\TonyJ\AppData\Local\Temp\s08e04 RARBG_22_19_40_4610_08.stats" --demuxer y4m  --fps 24000/1001 --output NUL -
Looks fine, still there is some problem since x264 is complaining:
y4m [error]: bad sequence header magic
-> Does the Vapoursynth preview work fine?
-> Does the Vapoursynth preview work fine?

Yeah it works fine when in subtitle Bar and preview the video.

Encoded some more videos over night and they all turned up fine in the oldst version I had.
Please check the Vapoursynth Preview in the Filtering-Tab.