This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Avisynth srestore & filter order
Not adding anything to Avisynth atm. since I first:
Quote:Have some issues with 64 bit Avisynth. I'll report you later.
Bugs have priority
2. I need to rewrite quite a bit of the ui code for Avisynth. (Planning to split filters like in Vapoursynth and also thinking about adding 'Apply only to' like I do in Vapoursynth (when I find the time).
Side note: YAHR and CAS are both already supported in the Vapoursynth.

Cu Selur
(26.01.2021, 06:33)Selur Wrote: Not adding anything to Avisynth atm. since I first:
Quote:Have some issues with 64 bit Avisynth. I'll report you later.
Bugs have priority
2. I need to rewrite quite a bit of the ui code for Avisynth. (Planning to split filters like in Vapoursynth and also thinking about adding 'Apply only to' like I do in Vapoursynth (when I find the time).
Side note: YAHR and CAS are both already supported in the Vapoursynth.

Cu Selur

So far 64 bit has no problem.
In order to remove horizontal stripes tying to implement:

TurnLeft()
DeStripe(2,3,16)
DeStripe(2,2,16)
DeStripe(2,1,12)
TurnRight()

Works flawlessly in AvsPmod.
Any suggestion?
Quote:So far 64 bit has no problem.
before you wrote:
Quote:Have some issues with 64 bit Avisynth.
-> wtf?
Quote:Works flawlessly in AvsPmod.
Any suggestion?
Adding the code it in a custom section,...
LoadPlugin("PATH TO Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\mvtools2.dll")
LoadPlugin("PATH TO Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\DeStripe.avs")
TurnLeft()
DeStripe(2,3,16)
DeStripe(2,2,16)
DeStripe(2,1,12)
TurnRight()
seems to be an obvious solution.

Cu Sekur
(26.01.2021, 17:20)Selur Wrote:
Quote:So far 64 bit has no problem.
before you wrote:
Quote:Have some issues with 64 bit Avisynth.
-> wtf?
Quote:Works flawlessly in AvsPmod.
Any suggestion?
Adding the code it in a custom section,...
LoadPlugin("PATH TO Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\mvtools2.dll")
LoadPlugin("PATH TO Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\DeStripe.avs")
TurnLeft()
DeStripe(2,3,16)
DeStripe(2,2,16)
DeStripe(2,1,12)
TurnRight()
seems to be an obvious solution.

Cu Sekur
"Have some issues with 64 bit Avisynth." - that's correct "I HAD AN ISSUES" and that's why I wrote "I'll report you later" to avoid blaming Hybrid without reason and make sure that the problem not in my side. The issue I sometime experience (in 32 bit less often in 64 bit more often) is that the after changing filters/settings with active "Filter view" window, it gets grayed showing "Preparing environment..." endlessly. If I close preview window, the only way to activate it again (even without any filters) is to re-start Hybrid.
"...seems to be an obvious solution." - actually for me - more obvious that the path to avithynthPlugins  specified upon Hybrid installation transparent for "Custom" also and I don't have to use "LoadPlugin(....)"

Unfortunately couldn't mange to get "Obvious"  work

- 64 bit throws an error:
Avisynth preview error: -> Cannot load file 'C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/Avisynth/avisynthPlugins/DeStripe.avs'. Platform returned code 193: %1 is not a valid Win32 application. (D:\Hybrid_test\Gill\tempPreviewAvisynthFile08_17_45_985.avs, line 24) (D:\Hybrid_test\Gill\tempPreviewAvisynthFile08_17_45_985.avs, line 34)

- 32 bit crashes the viewer.