This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[INFO] Request to add CAS and VsMSharpen AviSynth filters
Lightbulb 
Should work on both x86 / x64

These have been around since about mid 2020 (less than a year), so I'm not sure if there is a reason they haven't been added to Hybrid. But I'm reading a lot about how these sharpeners are giving really good results when used in combination.

CAS:
http://avisynth.nl/index.php/CAS

VsMSharpen:
http://avisynth.nl/index.php/VsMSharpen
Both are supported in Vapoursynth.
Haven't added them to Avisynth since:
a. I rarely use it nowadays
b. nobody asked for it
-> will think about supporting them through Avisynth too.

Out of curiosity: Why are using Avisynth instead of Vapoursynth?

Cu Selur
Wink 
Better familiarity with AviSynth, and...

...especially for filters that are unsupported in VapourSynth, like AutoAdjust, and FrameRateConverter.
Quote:...especially for filters that are unsupported in VapourSynth, like AutoAdjust, and FrameRateConverter.
Doesn't exist so I can't support it. -> more like non-existent ports.

Cu Selur
I know, that's why I still use AviSynth. Big Grin

I use AutoAdjust all of the time. Almost like an auto-grader in many cases. Smile

FrameRateConverter can be very useful when changing from 24/25/30 fps because it has masking that helps to hide the glitches and artifacts that can occur with Interframe.
Send you a link to a dev version where I added support for both.

Cu Selur
Sorry for the delay...

I get this error when trying to run:

[Image: NfLgvyJ.png]

That file isn't in the application directory or on my system.

FYI, I can run Hybrid Dev version 2021.02.05.1 (which uses QT6) without problems.
Ah, I forgot some testing code which has additional dependencies,..
-> will look into it
-> send you a new dev version

Cu Selur