This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] how to cut out first 4 seconds and encode with Hybrid?
there is a H265 MP4, i want to encode with H264 MP4, but i need to cut out about first 4 seconds, and last 3 seconds, using Hybrid to encode, is it possible?

if need NLE to do, but then only can encode with NLE software. i want to encode with Hybrid, can tune many places. is it possible to edit with NLE, then encode with Hybrid?
Quote:there is a H265 MP4, i want to encode with H264 MP4, but i need to cut out about first 4 seconds, and last 3 seconds, using Hybrid to encode, is it possible?
Hybrid has an experimental cut support. (for a single cut, which would be enough in your scenario since you select the conent your want to keep)
You can enable 'Config->Internals->Cut Support' (read the tool-tips of the options).
Which then enables you to set a Cut: start&enc under Base-Processing.

Quote:if need NLE to do, but then only can encode with NLE software. i want to encode with Hybrid, can tune many places. is it possible to edit with NLE, then encode with Hybrid?
Sure, but you would need to export to a (ideally) lossless format from your NLE and then open that exported file in Hybrid.

Cu Selur
good, thank you.