This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] after encoding ass into mp4, but there is no subtitle at all
Hybrid does not support xy-VSFilter since it's Windows only and it seems to much hassle to support it just for one user.
So yes, you would have to add and adjust that code (the path to the .ass file) for each encode.

Cu Selur
(09.07.2021, 16:05)Selur Wrote: If you want the effect of the lower right you have to manually adjust the Vapoursynth script using the custom option, since Hybrid does not support the xy-VSFilter renderer.
You wound need to download the dll, extract it and use something like
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SubtitleFilter/xy-VSFilter/xy-VSFilter.dll")
clip = core.xyvsf.TextSub(clip=clip, file="C:/Users/Selur/Desktop/DropMeFiles_L9QtO/clip.ass")
in a custom code section.

Cu Selur

i've extract the .dll file. Where's the custom code section in Hybrid, i want to add the two lines of code, try to encode to get the best subtitle quality.
Filtering->Vapoursynth->Custom, select the filter the custom code should appear before, enable the section and enter your code,..
(09.07.2021, 21:17)Selur Wrote: Filtering->Vapoursynth->Custom, select the filter the custom code should appear before, enable the section and enter your code,..

select the filter the custom code should appear before, what does this mean? is it right that setting like this?

[Image: RzlhqS.jpg]
Quote:select the filter the custom code should appear before, what does this mean?
You use Hybrids Vapoursynth support with a 'Filter Order' (see "Filtering->Vapoursynth->Misc->Filter Order/Queue"), 'Insert before' tells Hybrid where that it should insert the custom code you wrote before a specific filter.
Instead of 'Deinterlace' it would be more secure to select 'Adding Subtitle'.

Cu Selur
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SubtitleFilter/xy-VSFilter/xy-VSFilter.dll")
clip = core.xyvsf.TextSub(clip=clip, file="D:/X/del-x/clip/clip.ass")

these two options keep "all"? Custom code and Filters

[Image: Rzlza4.jpg]
Quote:these two options keep "all"? Custom code and Filters
Upper one allows to save/load/apply custom code settings.
Lower one allows to save/load/apply custom code settings.
It has nothing to do with the script itself.
i click preview, displays error, why? i have extract this file,

[Image: Rz1PR1.jpg]

Failed to evaluate the script:

Python exception: No entry point found in C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SubtitleFilter/xy-VSFilter/xy-VSFilter.dll

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 2244, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript

File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 2245, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript

File "C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\Temp\tempPreviewVapoursynthFile03_54_13_664.vpy", line 31, in <module>

clip = beforeDeCross(clip)

File "C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\Temp\tempPreviewVapoursynthFile03_54_13_664.vpy", line 9, in beforeDeCross

core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SubtitleFilter/xy-VSFilter/xy-VSFilter.dll")

File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 2069, in vapoursynth.Function.__call__

vapoursynth.Error: No entry point found in C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SubtitleFilter/xy-VSFilter/xy-VSFilter.dll

[Image: Rz1ixx.jpg]
Multiple things are wrong here:
a. you added the code in two custom sections
b. you additionally added the subtitles through the subtitle queue
You clearly have no clue what you are doing, right?
->
1. Only add the code in one custom section not in multiple.
2. Do not add the subtitles additionally to the subtitle queue

--

Also something seems to be wrong with the xy-VSFilter.dll you used.
I attached the one I used here.

Cu Selur
(09.07.2021, 22:16)Selur Wrote: Multiple things are wrong here:
a. you added the code in two custom sections
b. you additionally added the subtitles through the subtitle queue
You clearly have no clue what you are doing, right?
->
1. Only add the code in one custom section not in multiple.
2. Do not add the subtitles additionally to the subtitle queue

--

Also something seems to be wrong with the xy-VSFilter.dll you used.
I attached the one I used here.

Cu Selur

2, do not add the subtitles to the queue, if not add to the queue, you mean here keeps empty?

[Image: Rz1MRI.jpg]