This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

SangNomMod
Hi there

I get an error regarding SangNomMod before converting through VaporSynth. How do I download this file and where should it be saved?
"an error regarding SangNomMod"
okay,... I thought I removed all dependencies to it.
-> what does your Vapoursynth script look like?
(29.07.2021, 14:29)Selur Wrote: "an error regarding SangNomMod"
okay,... I thought I removed all dependencies to it.
-> what does your Vapoursynth script look like?

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
# Imports
import os
import sys
import ctypes
# Loading Support Files
Dllref = ctypes.windll.LoadLibrary("C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libfftw3f-3.dll")
import vapoursynth as vs
# getting Vapoursynth core
core = vs.core
# Import scripts folder
scriptPath = 'C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts'
sys.path.append(os.path.abspath(scriptPath))
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/FrameFilter/Interframe/svpflow2_vs64.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/FrameFilter/Interframe/svpflow1_vs64.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/CTMF/CTMF.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DeblockFilter/Deblock/Deblock.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/GrainFilter/AddGrain/AddGrain.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/NEO_FFT3DFilter/neo-fft3d.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/DFTTest/DFTTest.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/EEDI3.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/nnedi3/vsznedi3.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libmvtools.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/temporalsoften.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/scenechange.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/fmtconv.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/LSmashSource/vslsmashsource.dll")
# Import scripts
import mvsfunc
import G41Fun
import havsfunc
# source: 'H:\TV Shows\Adventures of Sir Lancelot\The Adventures Of Sir Lancelot - 1x01 - The Knight With The Red Plume.mkv'
# current color space: YUV420P8, bit depth: 8, resolution: 720x576, fps: 23.976, color matrix: 470bg, yuv luminance scale: limited, scanorder: top field first
# Loading H:\TV Shows\Adventures of Sir Lancelot\The Adventures Of Sir Lancelot - 1x01 - The Knight With The Red Plume.mkv using LWLibavSource
clip = core.lsmas.LWLibavSource(source="H:/TV Shows/Adventures of Sir Lancelot/The Adventures Of Sir Lancelot - 1x01 - The Knight With The Red Plume.mkv", format="YUV420P8", cache=0, fpsnum=24000, fpsden=1001, prefer_hw=0)
# making sure input color matrix is set as 470bg
clip = core.resize.Point(clip, matrix_in_s="470bg",range_s="limited")
# making sure frame rate is set to 23.976
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=24000, fpsden=1001)
# Setting color range to TV (limited) range.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=1)
# setting field order to what QTGMC should assume (top field first)
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_FieldBased", intval=2)
# Deinterlacing using QTGMC
clip = havsfunc.QTGMC(Input=clip, Preset="Placebo", TFF=True) # new fps: 47.952
# make sure content is preceived as frame based
clip = core.std.SetFieldBased(clip, 0)
# applying delocking using Deblock
clip = core.deblock.Deblock(clip=clip)
# sharpening using FineSharp
clip = G41Fun.FineSharp(clip=clip)
# deringing using HQDeringmod
clip = havsfunc.HQDeringmod(clip, msmooth=2, nrmode=2, darkthr=3.0)
# adjusting frame count with Interframe/SVP
clip = havsfunc.InterFrame(clip, Tuning="smooth", NewNum=50, NewDen=1) # new fps: 50
# adjusting output color from: YUV420P8 to YUV422P10 for ProResModel (i422@8)
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV422P10, range_s="limited")
# set output frame rate to 50.000fps
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=50, fpsden=1)
# Output
clip.set_output()
Assuming you are using the latest released Hybrid version I'll try to reproduce this after work today and report back.

Cu Selur
(30.07.2021, 05:44)Selur Wrote: Assuming you are using the latest released Hybrid version I'll try to reproduce this after work today and report back.

Cu Selur

Thanks. I believe I'm using the latest version.
For the future please read: [INFO] Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..
The debug output usually container most of the details needed.

Cu Selur
(30.07.2021, 05:48)williamduffy Wrote:
(30.07.2021, 05:44)Selur Wrote: Assuming you are using the latest released Hybrid version I'll try to reproduce this after work today and report back.

Cu Selur

Thanks. I believe I'm using the latest version (EDIT Just discovered I'm using the previous version).

Tried it again using the latest version but still get the same response?

I should add that the software still does conversions after the popup, though I don't know if it's skipping anything since it still seems to do its job?
Did you recreate the job? If you reused an old job, nothing will have changed.

Cu Selur
Since:
a. you haven't shared what the error sais exactly
b. none of the filters used in the script used SangNom(Mod)
c. you haven't shared a debug output
I guess resetting the defaults fixes the issue and there is no problem any more.

Cu Selur