This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hybrid-rev 2021.07.18.1 Bugs
Strange, try if new dev and if it happens there to, delete any __pycache__-folder.

Cu Selur
(12.08.2021, 15:29)Selur Wrote: Strange, try if new dev and if it happens there to, delete any __pycache__-folder.

Cu Selur

Same Problem with the latest dev version...
it's still shows me that same error...
Where is that __pycache__-folder?
No clue on your system.
On my system they are under
  • Hybrid\64bit\vsscripts
  • and nearly each subfolder of Hybrid\64bit\Vapoursynth\Lib

Do you have a systemwide installtion of Vapoursynth on your system? (that might also explain the behaviour)
(Currently Vapoursynth does not offer an option to clear the auto loaded filters,..)

Cu Selur
(12.08.2021, 19:32)Selur Wrote: No clue on your system.
On my system they are under
  • Hybrid\64bit\vsscripts
  • and nearly each subfolder of Hybrid\64bit\Vapoursynth\Lib

Do you have a systemwide installtion of Vapoursynth on your system? (that might also explain the behaviour)

Cu Selur

Yeah I have vapoursynth Installed on the system....
Hybrid does come with it's own portable Python and Vapoursynth, but my guess is that for some reason some of the scripts Hybrid comes with are also in your autoload folder.
Hybrid does add it's own script folder to the gloal search path:
# Import scripts folder
scriptPath = 'I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts'
sys.path.append(os.path.abspath(scriptPath))
and then imports it's scripts:
# Import scripts
import havsfunc
and my guess is that during this import no Hybrids but your version of the script is imported and your script lacks the parameters and modifications Hyrid uses.

Yes, that's it and if you had shared a debug output instead of some screenshots I might have seen that your script paths where the errors point to are under:
"C:\Users\..\AppData\Roamin\Python\Python39\site-packages\havsfunc.py"
not
"..Hybrid\64bit\vsfilters\havsfunc.py"

Sadly atm. Vapoursynth has no option to clear the autoload cache and thus finds your script first.

Hmm,.. now that I think about it as a workaround it might work if I modify Hybrid to use:
sys.path.insert(0,os.path.abspath(scriptPath))
instead of
sys.path.append(os.path.abspath(scriptPath))

Cu Selur
You have change your Scripts....The older version of yours work... it's Hybrid_2021.04.12.1
and all the recent one don't work...
I have tested them without and without installing vapoursynth..... 
https://prnt.sc/1ninv7f   now there is no turn off Deinterlace option.. The Earlier version was nice.. There we can both turn on and turn off that deinterlace option....
Yes, the script Hybrid uses always change and it's simpyl luck that you didn't run into the differences between the scripts Hybrid uses and the once you use earlier.
Quote:There we can both turn on and turn off that deinterlace option....
I explained this in another thread.
see: https://forum.selur.net/thread-1495-post...l#pid12687 and the following

Cu Selur
(12.08.2021, 20:00)Selur Wrote: Yes, the script Hybrid uses always change and it's simpyl luck that you didn't run into the differences between the scripts Hybrid uses and the once you use earlier.
 it's not about luck...
If I just add that  
fft3dfilter  it works...
and It has nothing to do with the installed version...

Okay I found Solution of SMDegrain. The latest version of Havsfunc  don't have open-Cl option...
[/url][url=https://github.com/HomeOfVapourSynthEvolution/havsfunc/blob/master/havsfunc.py#L3335]https://github.com/HomeOfVapourSynthEvolution/havsfunc/blob/master/havsfunc.py#L3335
your's version is 

Hybrid Only load Scripts automatically..But That Open-cl is deceiving... it's work like 90-95% work on CPU... only 10-5% on gpu..
Delete folder ~/Library/Application Support/Hybrid (or whatever it named on Windows) before each Hybrid update.
Do not use presets or scripts from legacy versions of Hybrid with newer versions of Hybrid.
Quote:Hybrid Only load Scripts automatically..But That Open-cl is deceiving... it's work like 90-95% work on CPU... only 10-5% on gpu..
a. latest scripts Hybrid uses, can be found over at: https://github.com/Selur/VapoursynthScriptsInHybrid (latest git checkout)
b. sure opencl does not mean everything runs through opencl but, like the tool-tip says, it only uses nnedi3cl instead of nnedi3/znedi3.

Quote:and It has nothing to do with the installed version...
Okay, you did not get what I wrote before.

Cu Selur