This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] feature request
In Vapoursynth I need some option to Encode Properly...
It's all For animation Work...

1. In Deband Option I use Flash3kdb, Here in Hybrid Default settings the Output depth is 8bit.. but I want to Use 16 Bit...
So An additional Tab is necessary... Something like this will be nice  https://prnt.sc/1nd3pz8

2.I use GLSL shaders for upscaling Animation.... So I also need an additional tab there...
The Default FSRCNNX is very sharp... 
So I want to edit that part also... so I also Need an additional part...

it's not only those two option That I want to edit... there is also more that option that I want to Edit..  But that two option is really necessary...
Maybe if you can do something like this it will be more awesome..===>https://prnt.sc/1nd6pmz  , https://prnt.sc/1nd7ir7
Then We can edit everything that has not attached to hybrid in that option....

A guide of how to Add more option In HYBRID would be nice...  I can use the Custom Section But it would be nice to attach them inside
Some thing like I always like to work on High Bit depth+ I want to Use BM3D (the best denoiser) for luma and chroma.... Smile
Quote:1. In Deband Option I use Flash3kdb, Here in Hybrid Default settings the Output depth is 8bit.. but I want to Use 16 Bit...
So An additional Tab is necessary... Something like this will be nice https://prnt.sc/1nd3pz8
What you want is an additional option to force 16bit output for Flash3Kdb, right?

Quote:2.I use GLSL shaders for upscaling Animation.... So I also need an additional tab there...
The Default FSRCNNX is very sharp...
So I want to edit that part also... so I also Need an additional part...
It's totally unclear what you want.

Hybrid will not allow you to edit the script freely, if you need that you need to use another tool.

Quote:A guide of how to Add more option In HYBRID would be nice... I can use the Custom Section But it would be nice to attach them inside
Not possible without modifying the source code.

Quote:Some thing like I always like to work on High Bit depth+
If you feed Hybrid with high bit depth input and use filters that support high bit depth Hybrid will stick to ti.
Quote:I want to Use BM3D (the best denoiser) for luma and chroma..
Since it's not supported in Hybrid directly you would need to use an addition in the Custom-section.

Cu Selur
(12.08.2021, 13:42)Selur Wrote: What you want is an additional option to force 16bit output for Flash3Kdb, right?
1. Yes.. My Source is 8 bit.. I want it 16bit output when I deband...

2.Hybrid uses something like this

clip = core.resize.Spline36(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV444P16, range_s="limited")
clip = core.placebo.Shader(clip=clip, shader="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/GLSL/FSRCNN_x2_r2_16-0-2.glsl", width=1280, height=720
I want to use something like this
clip = core.resize.Spline36(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV444P16, range_s="limited")

clip = core.placebo.Shader([clip=clip, shader="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/GLSL/FSRCNN_x2_r2_16-0-2.glsl", width=1280, height=720, int chroma_loc = 1, int matrix = 2, int trc = 1, string filter = "Spline64", float radius, float clamp, float taper, float blur, float param1, float param2, float antiring = 0.0, int lut_entries = 64, float cutoff = 0.001, bool sigmoidize = 1, bool linearize = 1, float sigmoid_center = 0.75, float sigmoid_slope = 6.5])

Quote:Some thing like I always like to work on High Bit depth+
If you feed Hybrid with high bit depth input and use filters that support high bit depth Hybrid will stick to it

If you add an additonal tab then We can just put the Bit depth however we like .....
Quote:If you add an additonal tab then We can just put the Bit depth however we like .....
... I will think about it in case I will the lottery and can spend my working hours on Hybrid and not my free time.

Quote:1. Yes.. My Source is 8 bit.. I want it 16bit output.
shouldn't be hard to implement, will think about it after bug fixes.

Quote:
clip = core.placebo.Shader([clip=clip, shader="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/GLSL/FSRCNN_x2_r2_16-0-2.glsl", width=1280, height=720, int chroma_loc = 1, int matrix = 2, int trc = 1, string filter = "Spline64", float radius, float clamp, float taper, float blur, float param1, float param2, float antiring = 0.0, int lut_entries = 64, float cutoff = 0.001, bool sigmoidize = 1, bool linearize = 1, float sigmoid_center = 0.75, float sigmoid_slope = 6.5])
Ah okay, I haven't added the options simpyl because I didn't the any documentation what are the valid ranges for all the options and what they do.
-> if you can provide some details to that I could add them to the GUI.

Cu Selur
Standalone "Bit Depth Filter" may be really useful.

Filter that simply allow manually up/down convert "from" -> "to" bit depth of the video.

How it may be useful:
If some filter able to process data in 8/16/32 bit depth but source video is 8 bit, you can add Bit Depth filter at start and so all other filters in chain will work in high bit depth and provide slightly better processing quality, slightly smoother gradations, and better final render to something like 10 bit x265 in the end.
Sure some filters will not benefit from higher bit depth, but some other more complicated filters that restructure a lot of data may improve quality and may generate smoother shades and better gradations.

Also i guess it may be useful to add manual bit depth setting for FFV1 codec. Currently seems it always use bit depth of input video file and there is no way to change this.
Quote:Ah okay, I haven't added the options simpyl because I didn't the any documentation what are the valid ranges for all the options and what they do.

-> if you can provide some details to that I could add them to the GUI.

Cu Selurfilter

it's all in https://github.com/Lypheo/vs-placebo

T
he most important part is the 
filter="Name of the filter"
).
there are lot of them https://prnt.sc/1negiuj
Link- https://github.com/haasn/libplacebo/blob/210131146739e4e84d689f32c17a97b27a6550bd/src/include/libplacebo/filters.h#L187

Hybrid Had some additional Tab in all filter before...Just Add it  Tongue
Quote:Also i guess it may be useful to add manual bit depth setting for FFV1. Currently seems it always use bit depth of input video file and there is no way to change this.
There is in the dev version, added it a few days ago.

Quote:If some filter able to process data in 8/16/32 bit depth
32bit?

Cu Selur
Quote:Hybrid Had some additional Tab in all filter before...Just Add it
Okay, since I don't have the time to look for it and I'm not adding a custom addition field, it stays the way it is.

Cu Selur
(12.08.2021, 14:41)Selur Wrote:
Quote:Also i guess it may be useful to add manual bit depth setting for FFV1. Currently seems it always use bit depth of input video file and there is no way to change this.
There is in the dev version, added it a few days ago.
Quote:If some filter able to process data in 8/16/32 bit depth
32bit?

Nice! I kept that idea for FFV1 and for bit depth long time ago, but don't wanted to worry you until bugs are fixed. But seems there is a moment and i simply copy/pasted text from my notes here Smile

32bit i mean float... But i guess 8/10/16 bit is more than enough...
Float basically none of the filters support float, so it's not work the effort.

Cu Selur