This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Hybrid introducing audio delay that is not present in source material
Argh,.. I see the problem.
Working on something else atm. will send you a link to a new dev version once I'm finished with that.

Cu Selur
New problem: using Bob on QTGMC goes to 200% and has incorrect video output.
Not sure how to attach files in a PM so I'm posting here.
Damn my fix broke something else.
I see the problem, will send you a new version in ~15min.

Cu Selur
Sadly didn't work. And for some reason the application quit itself the first time I opened the file, but when I tried it a second time it opened properly.
ARGH,... I packaged the wrong verison, reuploaded the old build again.
-> packaging the build now and will send you a new link in ~15min
okay, will take a bit longer :/
protectron, during updates and testing to avoid preferences conflicts with legacy versions of Hybrid you may need delete folder ~/Library/Application Support/Hybrid (this is path for macOS, but i guess on Windows it located somewhere in similar place)

Note that whis will delete all your saved presets and settings, so you need to setup everyting from start.
@shijan: '~/Library/Application Support/Hybrid' only exists on MacOS.
Also this has nothing to do with this.
My mistake, for some reason i was thinking it was about macOS version. But anyway it is useful test things from fresh start. Few times i expected some strange hangs and confusions due legacy preferences.
@protectron: Going to bed now, send you a new link, which hopefully now includes the correct version.

Cu Selur
6th time is the charm. Thanks.