This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Style/Style sheet and misc.ini
Hi.

I like to use Hybrid in a portable way, so I use misc.ini for this.

I'd like to know if it is possible to set the style and style sheet through it (misc.ini).
And another question... is there a place where I can find all the possible options to use in misc.ini?

Thanks in advance.
All options offered through the misc.ini should be listed over at [INFO] *hidden* Hybrid options,....
There are a few additional options which I use for testing stuff, which should not be used and thus are not documented.

Cu Selur
--- mainly offline 20.-26 of May ---
So there are no plans to add more options? I think at least being able to set the paths through it would be very helpful.
Quote:So there are no plans to add more options? I think at least being able to set the paths through it would be very helpful.
There is a Hybrid/styles-folder in which you can put styles from which you can select styles under Config->View->Style sheet.
You can select select the global styles Qt itself offers under Config->View->Style
Aside from saving one of these style sheets and styles as default you can also select a style sheet at a random location through the misc.ini and also start with a specific style.
-stylesheet "Path to style sheet"
-style StyleName
-> seems like no more is needed, so I'm not planning to add anything atm.

Cu Selur
Quote:Aside from saving one of these style sheets and styles as default you can also select a style sheet at a random location through the misc.ini and also start with a specific style.
Thanks for the clarification. But by "paths" I meant the defaults for output, input, temp, as you can do with "settingPath" for settings.
Sorry, I wasn't very specific before.
Nope, there is no option to set input/output/temp path through the command line.
Hybrid is graphical user interface not a command line tool. Smile
I really don't see any scenario where setting the input/output/temp path through the command line would make sense.
-> I might be willing to add such options if you can describe a scenario which does make sense to me and isn't some stupid attemd to run Hybrid from a bash script or similar.

Cu Selur