This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Best Quality Upscaling?
I've jsut used nneid13 and I am impressed with the results.

However, I recently read about "Super Resolution" and "HINet" - are either of these available for Hybrid?

Thanks Smile
I have no clue how you ended with HINet (=Half Instance Normalization Network for Image Restoration) when you were reading about super resolution, but yes Hybrid does support HINet if the torchAddon (~10GB download; ~18GB extracted) is used.
If you got an NVIDIA card and I can send you a link to the torch-Addon. Assuming you use the latest Hybrid you could then extract te addon it into your Hybrid/64bit-folder and when starting Hybrid the Log-tab should show that the torch-Addon filters are there.

Cu Selzr
What is the torchAddon? Will it run on a Mac?

I also have a PC with an NVIDIA card but i do not have Hybrid installed on it.
The torch-addon is package which includes a modified Vapoursynth version which comes with torchPy and a bunch of additional filters that are based on it. This addon is Windows only, so no luck on MacOS.

Cu Selur
(06.12.2021, 15:56)Selur Wrote: I have no clue how you ended with HINet (=Half Instance Normalization Network for Image Restoration) when you were reading about super resolution, but yes Hybrid does support HINet if the torchAddon (~10GB download; ~18GB extracted) is used.
If you got an NVIDIA card and I can send you a link to the torch-Addon. Assuming you use the latest Hybrid you could then extract te addon it into your Hybrid/64bit-folder and when starting Hybrid the Log-tab should show that the torch-Addon filters are there.

Cu Selzr

please send link
What is super-resolution?

Videohelp forum - Upscaling / VEAI / Hi-net etc
Like I wrote before HINet has nothing to do with super resolution.
It's just mentioned in that thread as an example for a machine learning based filter.

Send you a link to my current dev version and torch-addon for Windows.

Cu Selur
Reading this posted I landed to the following link:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1956669

where is referring to SwinIR resizer.

In this post there is also some test performed by you.

I installed the last Hybrid version how can I use SwinIR ?
(08.12.2021, 15:02)Dan64 Wrote: Reading this posted I landed to the following link:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1956669

where is referring to SwinIR resizer.

In this post there is also some test performed by you.

I installed the last Hybrid version how can I use SwinIR ?

To install SwinIR I followed the instructions of this post: https://forum.selur.net/thread-1935-post-14069

After installing it the SwinIR resizer was available in Hybrid.

P.S.
I had problems in using pip (even after running get-pip.py). To solve them I edited the fiile python39._pth to add the paths for: DLLs, Lib, Lib\site-packages
Yup, I always update the torch-addon, but if you already got it once you can update it using the insctructions from the project sites. Smile

Cu Selur