This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Trouble starting Hybrid with script
Hello,

I am having trouble starting Hybrid with a script with the latest version 2021.12.05.1 on Windows 11

When I was setting up hybrid from a fresh install I got the Error messages:

FilteringModel get->found no field vsCustomHINet
FilteringModel get->found no field vsCustomHINetValue

This happened when I was creating a Vapoursynth profile as shown in the attached image.

I continued along with setting everything up and seemed to have no trouble with converting a video manually.
When I tried to automate the conversion of the same video with a script:

"C:\Program Files\Hybrid\Hybrid.exe" -global "C:\Users\Desktop\AppData\Roaming\hybrid\profiles\global\60fpsanime.xml" -autoAdd addAndStart "D:\Desktop\Videos\[name of video].mkv"

During the startup for Hybrid it says "settings tool versions,.." and then closes.
Here is the debug output during the startup.
[attachment=1633]
I know, I forgot some HINet calls, thought that this should not cause any problems aside from being annoying.
It might cause a problem with the saving and the loading of a Vapoursynth profile,...
-> will create a dev version and send you a link to it via PM, in a few minutes.
In case that version doesn't fix it (you will have to recreate the profile) I can try to reproduce the issue, but I'll need:
a. the global profile you used
b. a small sample of a source where the crash can be reproduced with.

Cu Selur

Ps.: you are not starting Hybrid with a script, but with a global profile and autoAdd option,..
(07.12.2021, 22:44)Selur Wrote: I know, I forgot some HINet calls, thought that this should not cause any problems aside from being annoying.
It might cause a problem with the saving and the loading of a Vapoursynth profile,...
-> will create a dev version and send you a link to it via PM, in a few minutes.
In case that version doesn't fix it (you will have to recreate the profile) I can try to reproduce the issue, but I'll need:
a. the global profile you used
b. a small sample of a source where the crash can be reproduced with.

Cu Selur

Ps.: you are not starting Hybrid with a script, but with a global profile and autoAdd option,..

The errors are no longer present when setting up a profile which is nice but I am still having issues converting videos. Please find attached my global profile, a short test video that I used, and my batch script if that helps.
Okay, will look at it this evening after work.

Cu Selur
I adjusted the paths inside the xml
and used
i:\Hybrid\Hybrid.exe -global "C:\Users\Selur\Desktop\Test Files\60fpsanime.xml" -autoAdd addAndStart "G:\TestClips&Co\files\test.avi"

---------------------------
Error
No element MainWindowModel found!
This might be connected to an old Hybrid defaults file.
-> Reset defaults in the Config-tab. (Config->Defaults->Reset->All
If the problem persists contact the author.
OK
-> looking into it, that's one of the models which should not be saved or loaded, so it's a bug on the loading of the global model routine :/

Cu Selur
Strange thing is that your global profile does not contain a 'PNGModel' and that was added '2020.12.12.1' a year ago,...
-> okay forget that,..

Cu Selur
Argh before I look further,...
try calling
"C:\Program Files\Hybrid\Hybrid.exe" -global "60fpsanime" -autoAdd addAndStart "D:\Desktop\Videos\[name of video].mkv"
instead so just the name of the global profile, not a path.

Cu Selur
Okay, loading profiles via command line is broken.
Especially if 'Auto save defaults' is enabled.
Probably won't find time to look at this properly before the weekend.

Cu Selur
(08.12.2021, 21:51)Selur Wrote: Argh before I look further,...
try calling
"C:\Program Files\Hybrid\Hybrid.exe" -global "60fpsanime" -autoAdd addAndStart "D:\Desktop\Videos\[name of video].mkv"
instead so just the name of the global profile, not a path.

Cu Selur
I am still having the exact same issue when using that command with the current build.

I tested with the previous build Hybrid 2021.07.18.1 and had no issues.
This seems to be an issue that appeared with this build.
Yes, a lot code changed since the last release,..
as a side note: btw. the whole batch calling Hybrid seems wrong to me, looks like something similar to the monitoring folder option Hybrid has.

Cu Selur