This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] ProRes with PCM Won't Create Output File
@shijan Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried custom audio to PCM encoder, rather than audio passthrough, but it did not make any difference.  
I have used New Reply this time.
@selur I have run the job again to confirm the results.

With audio set to ignore on the Base panel, the job runs fine and the DAR in MediaInfo is 4:3.  The only problem is that the video displays all the settings on a black background at the top and I can't remember how to turn them off.

With the one change of setting the audio to passthrough on the Base panel, the DAR changes to 255.000.  

The other settings were:

Base: Processing Video ProRes, Audio passthrough all, Default container mov
ProReS: Encoder kostya, Profile ProRes 422, Configuration ProRes Hybrid Default
Crop/Resize: Input PAR 59 x 54 (I did not change this default)
Filtering/De-interlace: Auto deinterlace handling QTGMC (VapourSynth), Preset Fast, Bob ticked
Config/Internals: Create debug file ticked
Config/Profiles: Audio passthrough, Video passthrough (I did not change these defaults but video surprised me.)

Thanks,
Graham

With audio set to ignore on the Base panel, the job runs fine and the DAR in MediaInfo is 4:3.

With the one change of setting the audio to passthrough on the Base panel, the DAR changes to 255.000.  

The other settings were:

Filtering/De-interlace: Auto deinterlace handling QTGMC (VapourSynth), Preset Fast, Bob ticked
Config/Profiles: Audio passthrough, Video passthrough (I did not change these defaults but video surprised me.)

Thanks,
Graham

With audio set to ignore on the Base panel, the job runs fine and the DAR in MediaInfo is 4:3.  The only problem is that the video displays all the settings on a black background at the top and I can't remember how to turn them off.

The other settings were:

Thanks,
Graham
Let me know if the new version fixed the issue.

Cu Selur
Hi @Selur

I am delighted to say that the updated version of Hybrid that you sent me this morning is working fine!

Thanks very much for being so helpful and for fixing the problem.  
I really appreciate it.

Graham