This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Request for a small feature
Hi Selur !

Can you please add TOTAL TIME for Job queue,where

ID,Progress,State,Start time,End time,Call is ?!

BTW ,what is the Call item?
Thanks !
Quote:Can you please add TOTAL TIME for Job queue,where

ID,Progress,State,Start time,End time,Call is ?!
I have no idea what "TOTAL TIME" should show, so I don't even know whether it is possible or not.

Quote:BTW ,what is the Call item?
The 'call' -column shows either a short description about what a subjob does (when 'Minimize job command lines' is enabled).

or what the used call of the subjob is (when 'Minimize job command lines' is disabled).

Cu Selur
Oh,sorry.
Total time is the total encoding time/job.
End time-start time. Easy code.Smile
And thanks for the explanation.
That is shown in the Log tab:
For example:
starting 2022-01-19@18_54_18_7110_01_video@18:54:24.642 - E:\Output\test.mp4
2022-01-19@18_54_18_7110_01_video finished after 00:00:03.031
starting 2022-01-19@18_54_18_7110_02_muxing@18:54:27.677 - E:\Output\test.mp4
2022-01-19@18_54_18_7110_02_muxing finished after 00:00:00.191

If you want that info separately tell Hybrid to create report files. (Config->Internals->Create report file)

Cu Selur
......okay,ur right..... my wish was much convenient,but if you dont want to code it...

Thanks again.
Bye!Smile
Not seing and real gain from it, so don't count on it happening.

Cu Selur