This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Some filters do not work
DFMDeRainbow  Avisynth x64

Quote:LoadPlugin-Error: 'C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\neo-minideen.dll' does not exist!

Avisynth preview error: -> Script error: There is no function named 'deen'. (C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\Zs_RF_Shared.avsi, line 359) (C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\Zs_RF_Shared.avsi, line 359) (C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\DFMDeRainbow.avsi, line 74) (C:\Windows\Temp\tempPreviewAvisynthFile17_27_30_244.avs, line 17)

Avisynth x32    working

---------------------------------
HQDering
Avisynth x64 and Avisynth x32

Quote:Avisynth preview error: -> Script error: the named argument "sharp" to HQDeringmod had the wrong type (C:\Windows\Temp\tempPreviewAvisynthFile17_36_59_924.avs, line 22)
----------------------
MosquitoNR 

Avisynth x64    The preview window does not open.

Avisynth x32    working

---------------------------------------
FFT3dGPU
TemporalDegrain2

Avisynth x64
Quote:Avisynth preview error: -> Cannot load file 'C:/PROGRA~1/Hybrid/64bit/Avisynth/AVISYN~1/FFT3dGPU.dll'. Platform returned code 126: The specified module could not be found. (C:\Windows\Temp\tempPreviewAvisynthFile18_00_44_820.avs, line 10)

Avisynth x32    working
----------------------

TTempSmooth

Avisynth x64    The preview window does not open.

Avisynth x32    working

================

mClean

Avisynth x64 and Avisynth x32
Quote:Avisynth preview error: -> mt_lut : Error at position 87: cannot convert to number: \ (C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\mClean.avs, line 180) (C:\Windows\Temp\tempPreviewAvisynthFile18_13_47_230.avs, line 23)
Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.
DFMDeRainbow  fails since:
https://github.com/HomeOfAviSynthPlusEvo...n/releases is missing
(extracting the 64bit dll into the Hybrid/64bit/Avisynth/avisynthPlugins folder should fix the issue)

mClean:
changing:
    clean2      =  rn>0<=20 ? mt_merge(clean2, mergeluma (clean2, mt_adddiff(clean2, tweak(clense(noise_diff, reduceflicker=true), cont=1.008+(0.0032*(rn/20)))),
                \  0.3+(rn*0.035)), mt_lut (overlay(clean, invert(clean), mode="darken"), "x 32 scaleb < 0 x 45 scaleb > range_max 0 x 35 scaleb - range_max 32
                \  scaleb 65 scaleb - / * - ? ?")) : clean2
to
clean2      =  rn>0<=20 ? mt_merge(clean2, mergeluma (clean2, mt_adddiff(clean2, tweak(clense(noise_diff, reduceflicker=true), cont=1.008+(0.0032*(rn/20)))),
                \  0.3+(rn*0.035)), mt_lut (overlay(clean, invert(clean), mode="darken"), "x 32 scaleb < 0 x 45 scaleb > range_max 0 x 35 scaleb - range_max 32 scaleb 65 scaleb - / * - ? ?")) : clean2
fixed the issue.

HQDeringmod fails since:
"HQDeringmod(sharp=true)" is used, but I have no clue what 'sharp=true' is used, for me sharp is always a number and sharp=1 isn't shown since it's the default.
-> no clue how to reproduce

MosquitoNR:
I can reproduce the issue, seems like the dll is broken
-> can't find a working dll, probably will remove the filter for 64bit

FFT3dGPU:
works fine here.

TTempSmooth:
works fine here.

=> I'll look into it, but that will take a while.

Cu Selur
MosquitoNR -> seems to be in issue with avsViewer. Script works fine in avspmod.

=> Since I can't reproduce the other issues I'll stick with this one.
Does FFT3dGPU if you replace the dll with the one from https://github.com/pinterf/FFT3dGPU/releases ?
Will send you a link to a dev version in a few minutes for testing, it comes with 64bt neo-minideen which should fix the 'DFMDeRainbow Avisynth x64' issue.

MosquitoNR and TTempSmooth still fail, since I have no clue how to fix avsViewer.
(atm. I'm hoping for a reply by one of the Avisynth developers)

I updated FFT3DGPU and removed the loading of directx9 dlls which might help with FFT3dGPU and TemporalDegrain2.
FFT3dGPU and TemporalDegrain work fine here, so no clue where the problem is since the debug output didn't include infos about them.

Cu Selur
found a TTempSmoooth version that works here. (extracted it into Hybrid/64bit/Avisynth/avisynthPlugins-folder)
-> see attachment

Cu Selur
Hybrid_dev_2022.03.21-15356

FFT3dGPU
TemporalDegrain2

Quote:Avisynth preview error: -> Cannot load file 'C:/PROGRA~1/Hybrid/64bit/Avisynth/AVISYN~1/FFT3dGPU.dll'. Platform returned code 126: The specified module could not be found. (C:\Windows\Temp\tempPreviewAvisynthFile03_11_59_540.avs, line 4)

Quote:found a TTempSmoooth version that works here. (extracted it into Hybrid/64bit/Avisynth/avisynthPlugins-folder)
TTempSmooth now working!
Platform returned code 126 is some missing dependencies.
Likely a runtime (and may be the directx dll or directx itself).
Not at a pc the next fex days probably can't test myself.
https://github.com/pinterf/MosquitoNR/releases/tag/v0.2 fixes the MosquiteoNR issue for me.
-> please try and report back

Also try whether installing DirectX using the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer fixes the fft3dgpu problem for you.

Cu Selur
MosquiteoNR - working
fft3dgpu - working

TemporalDegrain2 not working

Quote:Avisynth preview error: -> neo_fft3d: libfftw3f-3.dll or fftw3.dll not found. Please put in PATH or use LoadDll() plugin (C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\TemporalDegrain-v2.4.2.avsi, line 310) (C:\Windows\Temp\tempPreviewAvisynthFile00_39_56_435.avs, line 29)