This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[INFO] Question about installation
Hello, I'd like to ask - does Hybrid install codecs (or anything like that) on a system level, or is it all self-contained (like Handbrake)? The reason I'm asking is because I use K-Lite codec pack and want to be sure nothing will clash. And also, does avisynth need to be separately installed to use QTGMC or does Hybrid come with its own solution for it? I have a lot of DV camcorder tapes transferred to PC that I would like to properly deinterlace, and Hybrid is by far the easiest way to use QTGMC that i've found so I'm very interested in it!Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.
Hybrid does not install anything (aside from the installer info) on the system-level.
Hybrid should come with everything that is needed and should only rely on stuff provided by the system when DirectShowSource or AviSource is used. (which by default isn't the case)
Hybrid does come with portable AviSynth and VapourSynth versions. AviSynth does allow to disable autoloading, VapourSynth does not, so if you already have a system-wide VapourSynth install on your system that might cause problems in Hybrid (Hybrid tries to avoid them, but they do happen).

Cu Selur